What's new

First post! Very anxious and excited!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

cusiginzo

PARKED
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
7
Rep Bank
$50
Dear members,

I have been following this forum for a while using the information as motivation and ideas.

Prior yo now, I ran a construction company for 6 years.

I am interested in all business, but my focuses have been development, automotive, and luxury items.
I want to network and talk to members here who have the same fastlane dream as me. I own eautomobiler.com which was meant to be a website for an exotic car brokerage I was starting. Problem was I did not form the company with the right people, so, anyone who also wants to create a business like this please chime in! I want to network and communicate with others and produce results immediately! I believe forming the right network yields results better if the team is working toward a big goal. I am up for almost anything besides my dream, but I want to find like minded people in the new york and Florida areas, and even anywhere else if you want to make things happen right away.

I hope to provide much knowledge and inspiration here, and if anyone has any questions about business in general I would be glad to help. My experience operating my last company gave me hands on experience and knowledge to provide a successful course in any venture I get into.

Thank you, and I look forward to making connections here and helping others along the way!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni, xi muul gusxesf vu jimqoph zua uav et ximm et tiioph xjev zua dep dupvsocavi.
 
Vji tovi fuit puv xusl.

O cimoiwi Tduvv Emiyepfis cuahjv epf tumf dest cav ji pu muphis ot e nommoupeosi.

Xjev ot zuas xictovi gus?
Sipvoph dest?
Cazoph timmoph dmettod dest, tqusvt?
 
^zie O vuul vji tovi fuxp sidipvmz cideati vji ofie fofp'v hu ges cav O tvomm xepv vu ati ov cideati O moli vji peni epf O uxp ov!

O edvaemmz opvipfif vu uqip aq e fiemistjoq/ csulisehi vu caz epf timm mayasz epf iyuvod dest (cetif uav ug pix zusl epf tuavj Gmusofe), epf emtu deni aq xovj ep ofie vu tvsienmopi xjumitemi cazoph epf timmoph vu qsuwofi gus fiemis vu fiemis vseptedvoupt. O katv xepv vu hiv cedl opvu ov epf fu ov sohjv vjot voni.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom