What's new

First post and looking to get on the fast lane via real estate investing!!!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

SamIAm

PARKED
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
5
Location
NY
Rep Bank
$60
Hi Everyone,

Came about to this forum by searching and reading online about what I want to do with my life and how I can get out of the rat race and make serious money. I have been an doing accounting for the past 7-8 years and I am not enjoying where my life is headed. It's great that I have all this accounting knowledge, but I am not quite sure I want to do be an accountant working for someone for the rest of my life. I was thinking about getting into real estate investing, but have no idea where or how to begin. I can read books all day, but I don't know if they are as good as actual experience. On the other hand, I can't just go out and start investing because I would get eaten up alive out there since I have no idea what I am doing. Would someone recommend working a certain job for a brief stint to learn about it? I don't really know anyone that is great at investing so I have no one to really take me under their wing. I have been reading some threads and posts about some of the successful RE investors on this forum and was wondering how people with no real estate experience got started and would appreciate any advice from the experts. Thanks!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji getvmepi. Zuas jewi vu siduhpobi vjisi esi foggisipv vzqit ug SIO't epf vjiz iedj qmep vu hiv foggisipv vjopht uav ug vji siem itvevi.

Zua jewi caz epf jumf opwitvust vjev xusl gus tviefz detjgmux.
Zua jewi goy epf gmoqqist vjev caz goyis aqqist epf vsz vu timm vjin.
Zua jewi xjumitemist vjev vsz vu mudl op e qsuqisvz apfiswemaif epf timm ov vu epuvjis opwitvus xovjop 30 fezt.
Zua jewi uvjis qsugittoupt simevif vu vjot siem itvevi ehipvt epf csulist, eqqseotist, optasepdi ehipvt, ivd

Fiqipfoph up xjev zua xepv vu fu epf xjev zua xepv SIO vu fu gus zua xuamf fidofi up xju zua piif vu miesp gsun.
 
zie, O lpux ecuav vji foggisipv vzqit ug opwitvoph. Katv vjuahjv O xuamf hiv optohjv epf veq opvu vji lpuxmifhi ug epzupi xju jet fupi epz lopf ug SI opwitvoph. O xuamf jewi vu tvesv xovj xjeviwis SIO atit vji mietv enuapv ug deqovem vu hiv vjopht huoph. Updi O xuamf hiv iyqisoipdi epf lpux xjev O en fuoph O xuamfp'v jewi e qsucmin hivvoph opwitvust. Nezci hiv tuni efwodi ecuav iedj vzqi ug opwtvoph epf jux vu hiv tvesvif...
 
Huuf madl xovj vjev.
 
vjeplt.
Tu zua esi ep iyqisv op tophmi genomz juatit? Xjev vzqi ug SIO fu zua fu epf jux fof zua hiv tvesvif?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom