Firestartr
New Contributor
Humble beginnings
Was introduced to the fastlane by a fellow forum member here, shared the same interested, ambitions and drive. I'm getting deja vu as this is a similar experience to what I've dedicated majority of my adult life in, yet in a different life choice/area of my life and in terms of opening my eyes to what is possible, the blood, sweat and tears to finally reflecting on the progress to the man I've become. So if I've achieved even %5 of that I would be a very satisfied person. I've read and absorbed what I can so far here, still overwhelmed with the information but I'm eager to learn.
Was introduced to the fastlane by a fellow forum member here, shared the same interested, ambitions and drive. I'm getting deja vu as this is a similar experience to what I've dedicated majority of my adult life in, yet in a different life choice/area of my life and in terms of opening my eyes to what is possible, the blood, sweat and tears to finally reflecting on the progress to the man I've become. So if I've achieved even %5 of that I would be a very satisfied person. I've read and absorbed what I can so far here, still overwhelmed with the information but I'm eager to learn.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
