The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Finding Your Fastlane Project

jeroes

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 2, 2020
Las Vegas
Hi there,

In 2020, I tried starting a marketing agency but that ultimately failed. Decided to take a step back and figure out my next project. I decided to close shop because client work drains me and is not what I see myself doing.

I ended up taking a full-time job to have some income and build up my savings again.

I was just wondering how some of you are able to find your fastlane projects. I'm struggling on finding my next thing to start.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kasimir

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 4, 2020
Switzerland
It sounds stupid, but just take risks. I was never interested in crypto, started reading the thread on bitcoin and now I'm addicted to it.

The full time job was definitely a good decision. I'd focus on saving as much money as possible and trying to start a side hustle while working.

Tom H.

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Dec 13, 2019
Jaco, Costa Rica
I'm just practicing business. Who cares what business I have? The important thing is having entrepreneurial skills.

I think of it like writing your first story, your first program, your first song... You gotta knock out some beginner projects and gain some experience.

So I would say just find something reasonably simple and start it, especially something that leans towards the Fastlane, something scalable that runs without you.

Spino

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Jan 26, 2019
I guess you need to go with some trial and error too.

Think about something you like, I believe it is easier if you pick an activity you like or are passionate about.

Satisfying the fastlane principles, at least some of them, would also help.

If you need the full time job income the start with a side project, it's not easy but surely you can find something that can work for you! Keep up the good work

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

EuroRSN

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 20, 2021
Like MJ says in the book, tune your frequency and learn to better recognize business potentials. Try to solve a problem, fill in a hole, offer better service than the other guy. I find that the more involved you are in general, the easier ideas/opportunities come.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.