What's new

Finding The Right Niche

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Hatem10

PARKED
Joined
Jan 31, 2014
Messages
1
Rep Bank
$25
Hi guys,

I'll keep this as brief as possible.

A year ago I started an E-mail list based on Glen's free video course on Viper Chill.

I wrote about 25k words on Bodybuilding/Motivation.

I then got someone to make me a membership page but realised I'd run out of content!

The problem was I enjoy bodybuilding, but I'm no expert on it (especially the diet side) and I didn't feel passionate to LEARN about bodybuilding.

So obviously I made the wrong choice.

I want to start a new project.

My other interests are football, gaming (Fifa) and pickup.

The problem with football is I don't play anymore and don't feel how I can offer value.

The problem with pickup is that I'm still learning and a long way off been someone who can offer solid advice.

Fifa is probably the easiest to get good at QUICK.

Maybe I need to try out other things.

My question was this...

What sort of questions should I be asking myself before starting a new project?

For e.g Do I need to be a guru and have tons of knowledge already?

Do I just need passion?

Advice would be warmly welcomed.

Thanks.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Gadl.

Zuas.

Qettoupt.


Hu gopf tuniupi xovj e qsucmin.

Epf tumwi ov.

Uj

Epf

Sief

Vji

Cuul.

Ximduni
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom