- Joined
- Jun 4, 2016
- Messages
- 79
Rep Bank
$880
$880
User Power: 205%
Hi Fastlaners,
currently I'm in the research phase for my next business. I will solve one or more problems for (software) freelancers. I'm doing freelance software projects myself for several years now and I see marketing/positioning/finding GOOD projects is one of the hardest problems here. E.g. What is your ideal client and how do you find them.
Now I started talking to all the freelancers I met within the last years some time ago. I connect to high-profile freelancers via linkedin and Xing to interview them about their sales and marketing. I connect to freelancers I don't know to ask them about their biggest pains. And I ask people from companies with medium-large IT departments about their problems with finding and hiring freelancers.
And right now I realized that some people here talk either about being software developers themselves, or hiring and outsourcing software projects.
So if you would like to get your biggest problem as a freelancer / software developer or someone who hires freelancers solved, please tell me what your biggest problem is. And if you are a software freelancer and you are satisfied with the projects and clients you have, might I ask to interview you about your sales / marketing?
Thank you!
currently I'm in the research phase for my next business. I will solve one or more problems for (software) freelancers. I'm doing freelance software projects myself for several years now and I see marketing/positioning/finding GOOD projects is one of the hardest problems here. E.g. What is your ideal client and how do you find them.
Now I started talking to all the freelancers I met within the last years some time ago. I connect to high-profile freelancers via linkedin and Xing to interview them about their sales and marketing. I connect to freelancers I don't know to ask them about their biggest pains. And I ask people from companies with medium-large IT departments about their problems with finding and hiring freelancers.
And right now I realized that some people here talk either about being software developers themselves, or hiring and outsourcing software projects.
So if you would like to get your biggest problem as a freelancer / software developer or someone who hires freelancers solved, please tell me what your biggest problem is. And if you are a software freelancer and you are satisfied with the projects and clients you have, might I ask to interview you about your sales / marketing?
Thank you!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
