The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Find a way to do this

garyjsmith

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Jun 28, 2017
Northern VA
I've been on the forum since late June and my life is now completely different. It's been less than six months. I am on track to help many people, meet the big thinkers and heavy hitters, and to be much, much more than I had imagined.

While my path and goals are mine, to find what awaits you, simply change your gumball machine(s). Thank you, MJ, for the analogy.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mike24601

Consumption Bear
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Apr 8, 2017
Illinois
2017 has been a totally unreal year of progress and learning since I started reading the Fastlane books in February. I feel like a totally new human being going into 2018.

Puppy

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Aug 21, 2017
new york
But wait.... What am I supposed to do?!?! How can I find a way to do this if I don't know what "this" is?!?!

In all seriousness tho, Yea finding this forum, the great people here, and MJs books were definitely life changing for me. I highly suspect because of these 3 things I'm gonna find 2018 to be the kinda year I both always dreamed of and could never imagine.

I think any high school graduate with even a spark of entrepreneurial ideas should be given/buy themselves MJs books. Yea that car is nice but I promise you the book is the better gift/investment.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.