The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Financial Freedom through Sales and Web Design

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

being.simon

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Apr 1, 2019
Currently age 21 scrounging with negative -11€ in my bank account since middle of the month. It was time to man up and become financially independant one year ago, but I didn't so I'm doing it now. In order to never worry about money again and to be free to buy whatever I want and travel to whereever I want, I want to become financially independant with a steady source of income.

What: 3000€/month by end of the year

How: Building and selling websites

How exactly: Find and reach out to business through social media, google, and email. Book calls, sell. Create with Wordpress/Elementor.

Side Hustles: Optimise Tinder profiles and textgame / setup dates, funnel leads to a coaching friend of mine

Personal Development Goals: Live with maximum congruence: cut out the time wasting and running away from shit, raise daily awareness and focus, expand comfort zone, raise self esteem and entitlement

Journal Format: Short post before bed detailing what I did, what I did well, what I did badly, what must be done tomorrow, other updates etc.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Brad_Hurst

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 10, 2018
Best of luck to you man! Obviously will be following along your journey just like a year ago! In the meantime, best get my execution thread up!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.