The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Finally

Cowxq

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Mar 13, 2008
Hello everyone I had been snooping through these forums for a couple of weeks now and have decided to finally expose myself and create an account. :smxB: I'm just a 20 year old from the Northwest (USA) looking to take a dive into the entrepreneurial side of things. I must say keep up the good posts, this is a great place to invest my time.:banana:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Welcome, glad you made it. :hurray: Pull up a stool and tell us about your interests.:icon_super:

Cowxq

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Mar 13, 2008
Well computers have always been a big think for me. I do play a lot of video games being 20 and male :rofl:. I also am quiet interested in cars, and the modification tuning side to them. Up until about 6 months ago I knew nothing about cars but then got a slow lane job working at Autozone and have really found an interest in cars ever since.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Hey we have a lot in common. I love cars, wanna Runum? Love tuning, engines, fuel and spark management, and suspensions. Also, computers changed the way racing was done. Electronic data collection and systems management are way cool. You need to quit playing those video games and get up. Make a plan to get on the fastlane.

Cowxq

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Mar 13, 2008
Hey we have a lot in common. I love cars, wanna Runum? Love tuning, engines, fuel and spark management, and suspensions. Also, computers changed the way racing was done. Electronic data collection and systems management are way cool. You need to quit playing those video games and get up. Make a plan to get on the fastlane.
Haha actually Im already working out a plan and typing my business plan as we speak to combine cars and computers together as one. Once I get my business plan out and talk to a few planners ill post it on this board and see what everyone thinks, I'm even lucky enough to have some friends with $$$ wanting to invest towards my idea. :cheers:

rzach41

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Oct 23, 2007
welcome, scott! =)

cant wait to hear about your site!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007