The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Finally making money :)

NatashaW

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Jul 26, 2021
Chester, UK
Hi all, so I check in here as often as possible to read comments, learn and just so I don't feel alone in wanting to improve my life and finances.
I haven't posted since my introduction in all honesty because I often just feel a little bit out of my league - self confidence issues at work!

Anyway, coming in today to step up and to say I'm finally making some money in a little side hustle I started on Monday and so far have earned a humble £130.
Okay, I'm not buying my dream house with that but every great venture has to start somewhere right, and you won't believe the difference I feel within myself so I am grateful for every.single.penny.

I'm feeling more productive, I feel valued by my customers, I'm making decisions quicker and I'm not going to give up. I WANT to get up and help people and it's okay to EARN at the same time.

After not earning anything since early 2020 (my fault for being in the wrong industry that failed in Covid) this money has really given me the buzz I needed again. It's like every day is play time, how many more people can I reach? Can I earn more than yesterday? How far can I take this thing? As a big picture thinker I often get frustrated by the small steps along the way but I'm learning to trust my instinct and take a step at a time.

I'd love to take this money and treat myself to something nice but I have debts to pay off first and that has to take priority. I have to change my habits. I get money and have an urge to spend it right away which I know is because there's deeper issues which I am working on. Instead, I'm just going to let that money increase nicely for the rest of the month and I'll have more satisfaction knowing that I'm climbing out of the hole I've dug for myself when I pay off a credit card. I gave myself a committed deadline to have earned a certain amount before the end of the month and that's played a huge part in my mindset and motivation. I will not end this month without earning that money and succeeding in my mission.

On that note I'm going to get back out there into my playground, wishing you a wonderful day wherever you are in the world and good morning from Chester, England.
Thanks for being here x

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

UK_Mike

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 10, 2020
North West UK
Anyway, coming in today to step up and to say I'm finally making some money in a little side hustle I started on Monday and so far have earned a humble £130.

I'd love to take this money and treat myself to something nice but I have debts to pay off first and that has to take priority.

Not a bad amount for four days.

I have similar thoughts when I sell something (mine is very much slow lane, and while I'm getting quicker at making the things I sell there will always be an element of time involved), along the lines of "what can I do with this £xxx?", then I remember I can always use it for, I don't know, food or electricity or something.

Good luck from about 20 miles east of you.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.