The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Finally I'm here... T Shirts... Ugh

GrandRub

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Mar 27, 2019
Germany
Hello from Germany!

I know the forum already read from time to time.
It's great to have a place where there is so much expertise and so little bullshit. "Earning money on the internet" is unfortunately a topic which Bullshit attracts extremely.

Now I finally registered and want to introduce myself!

31 years old from Germany.
I loved Unscripted and it realy spoke from my soul. I studied something unprofitable but i dont regret that.

I have always tried out a lot and am very enthusiastic about the idea to earn money on the Internet.
Funnily enough, I made my first "online" money with print on demand. That was more than 10 years ago and I uploaded photos on a German Print on Demand platform. I forgot and was very surprised when I was paid 100€ and found out that people spent a lot of money on art prints of MY OWN photos... I was thrilled.
After that I always tried some things. Affiliate marketing, some BlackHat stories(...), T Shirts... and I also had the obligatory Shopify+Oberlo Store once.

Unfortunately I had somehow never the confidence in these things and also not the confidence in myself to do a single thing and get really serious about it....

This has more or less changed since I was accepted to Merch by Amazon about 18 months ago. I thought that the platform had real potential (had...) and really put me to work and built up a nice extra income, learned a lot and got to know a lot of people.

I know that T Shirts are not really the holy grail of online entrepreneurship - but I have learned one in the last few months.

A lot is possible when you put work into it and believe in yourself. I can earn money on the internet and I can earn MORE money on the internet.

I am currently shifting my energy and investment. Away from Amazon, RedBubble and Co - Towards own shops.
More control, more personality, long-term action and in the end. More money and more freedom for me ;)
I realy like Print on Demand. It hasnt the best reputation. there is a very low barrier of entry... yes... but i like it and i have the feeling that i can learn a lot.

Thank you for Reading
Danke ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome my friend.

NandoJr

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Mar 4, 2019
Hello from Germany!

I know the forum already read from time to time.
It's great to have a place where there is so much expertise and so little bullshit. "Earning money on the internet" is unfortunately a topic which Bullshit attracts extremely.

Now I finally registered and want to introduce myself!

31 years old from Germany.
I loved Unscripted and it realy spoke from my soul. I studied something unprofitable but i dont regret that.

I have always tried out a lot and am very enthusiastic about the idea to earn money on the Internet.
Funnily enough, I made my first "online" money with print on demand. That was more than 10 years ago and I uploaded photos on a German Print on Demand platform. I forgot and was very surprised when I was paid 100€ and found out that people spent a lot of money on art prints of MY OWN photos... I was thrilled.
After that I always tried some things. Affiliate marketing, some BlackHat stories(...), T Shirts... and I also had the obligatory Shopify+Oberlo Store once.

Unfortunately I had somehow never the confidence in these things and also not the confidence in myself to do a single thing and get really serious about it....

This has more or less changed since I was accepted to Merch by Amazon about 18 months ago. I thought that the platform had real potential (had...) and really put me to work and built up a nice extra income, learned a lot and got to know a lot of people.

I know that T Shirts are not really the holy grail of online entrepreneurship - but I have learned one in the last few months.

A lot is possible when you put work into it and believe in yourself. I can earn money on the internet and I can earn MORE money on the internet.

I am currently shifting my energy and investment. Away from Amazon, RedBubble and Co - Towards own shops.
More control, more personality, long-term action and in the end. More money and more freedom for me ;)
I realy like Print on Demand. It hasnt the best reputation. there is a very low barrier of entry... yes... but i like it and i have the feeling that i can learn a lot.

Thank you for Reading
Danke ;)
Welcome! Also in the process of opening a clothing store!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...