The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Finally Here : )

Jean09

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Feb 21, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Hi Fast Laners!,

Just want to introduce myself I’m from Toronto, Ontario Canada. I joined a couple of weeks ago because simply, the Millionaire Fastlane Book had a profound affect on me.

I’ve been a Side Walker and Slow Laner but the Fastlane is where I always wanted to be but didn’t understand why I wasn’t getting there. After reading the book it opened my eyes about myself, my life, my failed businesses and why I’ve been running in circles!

I’m committed to the Fastlane, I have no other choice. I am raising a son and I would love to show him that a mother in the Fastlane can accomplish some awesome things and so can he! : )

I truly believe entrepreneurs can change their community, society and the world!

That’s the type of entrepreneur I want to be !

I want to be among those entrepreneurs and the Fastlane Forum is full of them : )

I wish everybody the best in their journey!

Blessings!
Jean09

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Jun 3, 2015
Hi Fast Laners!,

Just want to introduce myself I’m from Toronto, Ontario Canada. I joined a couple of weeks ago because simply, the Millionaire Fastlane Book had a profound affect on me.

I’ve been a Side Walker and Slow Laner but the Fastlane is where I always wanted to be but didn’t understand why I wasn’t getting there. After reading the book it opened my eyes about myself, my life, my failed businesses and why I’ve been running in circles!

I’m committed to the Fastlane, I have no other choice. I am raising a son and I would love to show him that a mother in the Fastlane can accomplish some awesome things and so can he! : )

I truly believe entrepreneurs can change their community, society and the world!

That’s the type of entrepreneur I want to be !

I want to be among those entrepreneurs and the Fastlane Forum is full of them : )

I wish everybody the best in their journey!

Blessings!
Jean09

That's awesome Jean; I hear you about wanting to be an inspiration to your child. I have similar motivations. Just keep at it, it's a tough road, but enjoyable when you see results happening.

I was where you were about a year ago or so, eyes opened to my past mistakes and misdeeds. Now I have started a limited company and am about to take my first delivery from China. I am still at an early stage, yet I've come so far from my pre-fastlane attitude days.

Keep crushing it!
;-)

V8Bill

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Feb 9, 2012
Australia
Welcome, what took you so long?

the Millionaire Fastlane Book had a profound affect
We know what you mean.

They're often the one's who move it the most. We've got an electrical stability problem in the state I live in (South Australia). In the last 6 months we've had a total state-wide blackout that lasted most of the night and several partial black outs of varying lengths with hundreds of thousands of homes and businesses effected. The politicians have been screaming at each other about it for years (renewables, coal, gas fired, solar, "clean coal"...etc - you can imagine) on which way to fix it. Elon comes along and says "I'll fix it in 100 days or it's free". Seriously, look it up - just happened. Our Prime Minister rang him personally and said...

d760050f84.jpg

#funwithmoney #entrepreneursrock

Jean09

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Feb 21, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
That's awesome Jean; I hear you about wanting to be an inspiration to your child. I have similar motivations. Just keep at it, it's a tough road, but enjoyable when you see results happening.

I was where you were about a year ago or so, eyes opened to my past mistakes and misdeeds. Now I have started a limited company and am about to take my first delivery from China. I am still at an early stage, yet I've come so far from my pre-fastlane attitude days.

Keep crushing it!
;-)

Thanks for your very inspiring words Roli ! : )
Congrats on your business! It must be so exciting to take your first delivery! Don't look back, keep going! You will be successful because your attitude has changed. The sky's the limit for you!

I hope a year from now I can inspire someone like the way you inspired me : )

Will definitely keep crushing it!

Midas

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jun 10, 2016
First things first, write the CENTS commandments on your office wall. Don't be like me and waste months, years, thousands of dollars just to create a dead end job with no real impact.

Jean09

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Feb 21, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Welcome, what took you so long?

We know what you mean.

They're often the one's who move it the most. We've got an electrical stability problem in the state I live in (South Australia). In the last 6 months we've had a total state-wide blackout that lasted most of the night and several partial black outs of varying lengths with hundreds of thousands of homes and businesses effected. The politicians have been screaming at each other about it for years (renewables, coal, gas fired, solar, "clean coal"...etc - you can imagine) on which way to fix it. Elon comes along and says "I'll fix it in 100 days or it's free". Seriously, look it up - just happened. Our Prime Minister rang him personally and said...

d760050f84.jpg

#funwithmoney #entrepreneursrock

V8Bill! that's an awesome example of what I was talking about! Entrepreneurs are creators and problem solvers
Elon Musk is my hero! : ) I've been following him for awhile now and its just amazing what he has done.

My first Fastlane car will be a Tesla! : ). I just love how he creates businesses .

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Jun 3, 2015
First things first, write the CENTS commandments on your office wall. Don't be like me and waste months, years, thousands of dollars just to create a dead end job with no real impact.

Wise words

Jean09

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Feb 21, 2017
Toronto, Ontario

Great advice Midas!.. I wish I read the CENTS commandments years ago when I started my businesses!
Trust me I will be following the commandments from now on : )

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard Jean, nice to have ya!

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Jun 3, 2015
Thanks for your very inspiring words Roli ! : )
Congrats on your business! It must be so exciting to take your first delivery! Don't look back, keep going! You will be successful because your attitude has changed. The sky's the limit for you!

I hope a year from now I can inspire someone like the way you inspired me : )

Will definitely keep crushing it!

Well that's pretty humbling, I'm glad I have come far enough to inspire a newcomer, cool. :)

Jean09

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Feb 21, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Well that's pretty humbling, I'm glad I have come far enough to inspire a newcomer, cool. :)

Roli, I truly believe changing your own attitude, thinking or beliefs is one of the hardest things you can do. We are our own worst enemies due to the way we were conditioned and our own limiting beliefs.
Whenever someone is able to overcome their mistakes, failures, limiting beliefs and is determined to reach their full potential, then hell yeah that's inspirational to me! :smile2:

I'm currently on that journey!:)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...