What's new

Finally did it.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Tony71

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
103
Location
Irvine, CA
Rep Bank
$350
User Power: 30%
It has been awhile since I posted, I was living in VA and was working as a IT guy. It was a good paying job but boring.
After reading MJ book, I wanted to quit and start out fresh. It took a year, but finally I quit the job and moved to California where I have two friends with a businesses of their own.

One of them is starting a new project and asked me to come on board, it has been slow but slowly picking up.
Anyways, this startup we are still working on. I will post about it when we have clients..

I really wanted to post about another side project which I'm doing on my own, about 2 months ago I was at work when living in Virginia. The job I had, it was boring because I had all the time in the world just sitting at my desk staring at the monitor all day. I did read this forum and one of the threads got my attention, it was a link about building apps. So, I went to the link read the article and it got my attention.

To make things short, I came up with an idea for an app. I found a programmer and hired the guy. Gave him the documentation for the app and 2 months later I have submited the app for Apple approval. I know it usually takes several days for Apple to approve or reject.

If they do approve, I will post a link to the demo version for you guys and let me know what you think.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Nopf tjesoph xjev zuas eqq fuit? Jux fu zua qmep vu nesliv ov?

E muv ug qiuqmi jewi vaspif vji eqq suavi, opdmafoph nztimg.
 
Nopf tjesoph xjev zuas eqq fuit? Jux fu zua qmep vu nesliv ov?

E muv ug qiuqmi jewi vaspif vji eqq suavi, opdmafoph nztimg.



Vji eqq ot e wisz tonqmi heni, O xomm qav aq vji finu xjip ov ot eqqsuwif.

Et ges et neslivoph huit, O xomm tvesv moploph vji finu vu tovit epf gusant. O xomm emtu jewi eft xovjop vji finu vuu.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom