The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Finally 100% ready to be an entrepreneur!

GaiaGoddess

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Nov 4, 2018
Minnesota
Hi everyone!

I'm a 46 year old female who has been stuck in the entrepreneurship dreaming/researching mode for over 10 years now. I got stuck in analysis paralysis to say the least! I have about 20 hobbies and interests so this made it very hard to focus on any one thing.

A little summary of me; I worked in a factory for 18 years because it was what both my parents did, my dad actually arranged for my interview so I was pretty much forced to work there. When i got laid off, I spent the next decade or so discovering myself and learning all the new ways I could be my own boss and do what I love, while bouncing around to about 13 jobs in the meantime.

I have had a few blogs and websites but nothing has stuck for a few reasons. But now I am in a position where it's do or die, and after all these years I have finally narrowed it down to 2 choices (out of literally 30 or 40 I was thinking about). I will make separate posts about my ideas, but just had to introduce myself and say how excited I am to finally be putting this dream into motion! I read Unscripted and loved it, it was so motivating! So happy to be here and to get my entrepreneur career finally started!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BlackMagician

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
What a classy name. haha. I love it. Welcome Aboard Goddess!!! You know, some years back when i wanted to write my own fiction novel. In the first chapter of that novel, i destroyed the world named Gaia. :rofl:

you mentioned that you are in a situation of Do or Die. Is it your FTE?

GaiaGoddess

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Nov 4, 2018
Minnesota
What a classy name. haha. I love it. Welcome Aboard Goddess!!! You know, some years back when i wanted to write my own fiction novel. In the first chapter of that novel, i destroyed the world named Gaia. :rofl:

you mentioned that you are in a situation of Do or Die. Is it your FTE?

Gaia means Earth so you destroyed Earth, lol

Well I say "do or die" because I quit my last job to figure this out, since I got a small inheritance last year. So I am living off that money while I figure this out once and for all. If I don't create my own income somehow then when my money runs out I will be forced to get a normal job again and all this time will have been wasted. I've been struggling for 10 years to make this happen but was always so busy with work that I only had a few hours a week to devote to figuring this out so now that I don't have a job taking up my time, if I can't make this happen now then it'll never happen.

BlackMagician

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
Gaia means Earth so you destroyed Earth, lol

Well I say "do or die" because I quit my last job to figure this out, since I got a small inheritance last year. So I am living off that money while I figure this out once and for all. If I don't create my own income somehow then when my money runs out I will be forced to get a normal job again and all this time will have been wasted. I've been struggling for 10 years to make this happen but was always so busy with work that I only had a few hours a week to devote to figuring this out so now that I don't have a job taking up my time, if I can't make this happen now then it'll never happen.

Nice Determination! I will say, instead of figuring something new, why not use your current skills and find something in the domain you know? As good mentors here on TFF says, solve problems! Try to find problems in the current domain you know and solve that.

Good that you have thought to do something. So just do and let us all know what is happening via Progress Thread.

Have a good and Hard Hustle...

HackVenture

Digital Marketer
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Mar 11, 2011
Planet Earth
Welcome to the forum, let's get started!

How about getting a progress thread going? Does wonders for accountability!

GaiaGoddess

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Nov 4, 2018
Minnesota
Welcome to the forum, let's get started!

How about getting a progress thread going? Does wonders for accountability!
I already feel overwhelmed with being too busy the way it is, lol I want to spend less time talking about it and more time doing it. I will have enough accountability by looking at my dwindling bank account, lol

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...