The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Female entrepreneur? Want $5k!?

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Seriously; why the hell should it bother you if she wants to give her money to women, wombats, or one legged lesbians?

Because the women, wombats etc., scream and cry about sexism against them when they can't get the things they want. As mentioned previously, I can bet you that if some male entrepreneur does the same thing, social media, women's rights groups would all forget Covid19 and go wild and insane over this.

So you're just going to ignore the fact that the average male is twice as strong as the average female? Whilst it would hurt if my girlfriend punched me as hard as she could, if I did the same I would hospitalise her.

No. "Girl Power". "Women can do everything men can". Crossfit is a good example of that.
"Equality" bro.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
441%
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium
a life lived as a victim is a life thoroughly wasted.

Very much this.

Nothing more beta than a dude crying about gender discrimination.

Too bad this thread went this way #landfillalready

ShamanKing

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Aug 30, 2018
California
Very much this.

Nothing more beta than a dude crying about gender discrimination.

Too bad this thread went this way #landfillalready

Unfortunately.

G

Guest24480

It's unfortunate that you guys had to react this way. I honestly didn't mean any harm by my comments or try to cause any divide here, but now I guess it's too late. I was just pointing out something that I believed was wrong. I don't know why you feel the need to jump down someone's throat every time they post something you disagree with. Ironically, the same ones calling the posters they disagree with beta losers and sensitive white males without addressing them directly are the ones who emotionally reacted to this post the most. I still don't see any valid arguments, just ad hominem attacks. That's the last thing I have to say about this thread. Please don't see me as a women hater just because I pointed out a gender double standard, I'm far from it.

Jack Hammer

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 19, 2018
Spoken like someone who has never experienced discrimination in their lives.
Those who experience discrimination are totally cool with it because that totally makes sense.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
Because the women, wombats etc., scream and cry about sexism against them when they can't get the things they want. As mentioned previously, I can bet you that if some male entrepreneur does the same thing, social media, women's rights groups would all forget Covid19 and go wild and insane over this.

No. "Girl Power". "Women can do everything men can". Crossfit is a good example of that.
"Equality" bro.

I get where your coming from, but it's a perspective worth moving past.

The most pernicious thing about the victim complex is that it's contagious. If you watch people shriek about how they're victims long enough, eventually you mimic their psyche.

You know that you aren't actually bothered by Sara Blakely and that you probably approve of what appears to be genuinely charitable behavior.

The "girl-power" and "equality" campaigns aren't done for the benefit of women, they're done for the benefit of whoever runs those campaigns. It could be to sell things or acquire political power.

"If you want to advance a private interest, turn it into a public cause." Ed Bernays

Read about the Torches of Freedom campaign. It channeled the social frustrations of women into selling them cigarettes. All corporate and political campaigns follow this logic. It's propaganda, not principle.

Women aren't the enemy here - professional victims and opportunistic politicians and business people are.

You'd be better served seeing this stuff less as moral principles and more as natural law, like gravity. Gravity doesn't anger you - it's just something that you navigate around. Spend your energy learning what it is and how to apply it practically in your own life. You might even get something out of it.

For what it's worth, the point of this post was to offer you a mindset that will leave you better off than the one that you currently have. I may have failed in that endeavor, but that would be a matter of ability, not intent. I'm not trying to mindlessly s*** talk here.

Last edited:
G

Guest24480

The most pernicious thing about the victim complex is that it's contagious. If you watch people shriek about how they're victims long enough, eventually you mimic their psyche.

You know that you aren't actually bothered by Sara Blakely and that you probably approve of what appears to be genuinely charitable behavior.

The "girl-power" and "equality" campaigns aren't done for the benefit of women, they're done for the benefit of whoever runs those campaigns. It could be to sell things or acquire political power.

"If you want to advance a private interest, turn it into a public cause." Ed Bernays

Read about the Torches of Freedom campaign. It channeled the social frustrations into selling them cigarettes. All corporate and political campaigns follow this logic. It's propaganda, not principle.

Women aren't the enemy here - professional victims and opportunistic politicians and business people are.

You'd be better served seeing this stuff less as moral principles and more as natural law, like gravity. Gravity doesn't anger you - it's just something that you navigate around. Spend your energy learning what it is and how to apply it practically in your own life. You might even get something out of it.

For what it's worth, the point of this post was to offer you a mindset that will leave you better off than the one that you currently have. I may have failed in that endeavor, but that would be a matter of ability, not intent. I'm not trying to mindlessly s*** talk here.
Now this is how you calmly and respectfully make an argument. Bravo sir

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
Now this is how you calmly and respectfully make an argument. Bravo sir

I'm not looking to view this in terms of arguing. His viewpoint is likely quite common and it isn't without some foundation.

My goal was to offer what I consider to be a more useful perspective which actually improve his life.

DaRK9

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
May 23, 2014
This went MGTOW really quickly.

Go your own way and find something else to bitch about.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore

Read about the Torches of Freedom campaign. It channeled the social frustrations of women into selling them cigarettes. All corporate and political campaigns follow this logic. It's propaganda, not principle.

Thanks for making me see things from another point of view.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Anyone successfully get $5k?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.