The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Feels like coming home

Hiimmj15

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
May 5, 2020
Tennessee
Howdy, my name is Mason.

I read that an introduction was appropriate for new people so here we go, if i somehow did this wrong or put it somewhere it shouldnt be, let me know and ill fix it.

First off I want to say what a freaking relief it is to find some people in the world who aren't totally mad. The nonsense heralded as the traditional lifestyle is just a way to keep people from actually making any change in the world with disguised slavery, in my opinion.

So, i have been trying to find a way to obtain freedom for several years now, certainly before I read the book and learned about "Fastlaners". In 2016, i joined the military in order to kill 2 or maybe 8 birds with one stone. I knew i wanted to escape the typical lifestyle but was not sure how. I was also short on time and patience of the people I was living with. So i figured i would join the military in order to gain job experience, life experience (good god did i get alot of that...) money, college (the mil pays for you to go to school) I get free housing and everything taken care of while I was figuring out how i could make my escape... Ironic I know... I essentially traded my freedom to get freedom... but as long as its temporary, (4 yr contract , meanwhile my friends complained of how they regretted their 6 year contract. 6 years are you kidding?? i woulda taken 2 if they had it.)
I could manage.

Currently, I have separated from active duty and switched to reserves. I have 20,000 dollars saved up over the time I was in for the purpose of using for my goal. I have no debt. No dependents. No payments of any sort (aside from auto insurance, and my phone). Along with being only 23 I think I have a lot of inertia ready to freaking destroy any barriers to becoming financially independent. Although I am not sure how to get about it completely yet, I have a lot of ideas and have been studying everything related to the MFL.
I am freaking ready to go.

That should do for an intro for now i think. It is a pleasure to be in the company of you people, honestly. I cannot wait to learn more.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Visionary96

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Oct 23, 2018
Torquay, United Kingdom
Howdy, my name is Mason.

I read that an introduction was appropriate for new people so here we go, if i somehow did this wrong or put it somewhere it shouldnt be, let me know and ill fix it.

First off I want to say what a freaking relief it is to find some people in the world who aren't totally mad. The nonsense heralded as the traditional lifestyle is just a way to keep people from actually making any change in the world with disguised slavery, in my opinion.

So, i have been trying to find a way to obtain freedom for several years now, certainly before I read the book and learned about "Fastlaners". In 2016, i joined the military in order to kill 2 or maybe 8 birds with one stone. I knew i wanted to escape the typical lifestyle but was not sure how. I was also short on time and patience of the people I was living with. So i figured i would join the military in order to gain job experience, life experience (good god did i get alot of that...) money, college (the mil pays for you to go to school) I get free housing and everything taken care of while I was figuring out how i could make my escape... Ironic I know... I essentially traded my freedom to get freedom... but as long as its temporary, (4 yr contract , meanwhile my friends complained of how they regretted their 6 year contract. 6 years are you kidding?? i woulda taken 2 if they had it.)
I could manage.

Currently, I have separated from active duty and switched to reserves. I have 20,000 dollars saved up over the time I was in for the purpose of using for my goal. I have no debt. No dependents. No payments of any sort (aside from auto insurance, and my phone). Along with being only 23 I think I have a lot of inertia ready to freaking destroy any barriers to becoming financially independent. Although I am not sure how to get about it completely yet, I have a lot of ideas and have been studying everything related to the MFL.

That should do for an intro for now i think. It is a pleasure to be in the company of you people, honestly. I cannot wait to learn more.

Welcome mate. You're in a perfect position to get started financially. I'm 23 as well and only finally have I actually started taking action and getting serious about the Fastlane this year.

I read and studied for a while and even though I learnt stuff, a lot of the time I was just action-faking and wasted a lot hours doing so. So advice would be, like everyone here will say, is to just get started with something ASAP.

openheavens

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
May 4, 2020
Massachusetts, US
Howdy, my name is Mason.

I could manage.

Welcome. I too am new here - I have been learning a lot - Just start moving, pick an idea, running it with the folks here - they can offer you insight if you have any mental blind spots in your idea - execute!!!

In the words of Tuco, "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk!"

Hiimmj15

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
May 5, 2020
Tennessee
Welcome mate. You're in a perfect position to get started financially. I'm 23 as well and only finally have I actually started taking action and getting serious about the Fastlane this year.

I read and studied for a while and even though I learnt stuff, a lot of the time I was just action-faking and wasted a lot hours doing so. So advice would be, like everyone here will say, is to just get started with something ASAP.
my thanks friend, yes I am eager to start, I don't want to get lazy with it. Having a job I hate really helps keep that motivation though lol

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...