The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Feedback request for my brand new idea

Idea threads

Roberto Zenga

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Dec 30, 2019
I've always been interested in
- personal development (including sport and health diet)
- side hustles/business/investments
- efficacy and self help (including productivity tecniques)
- style & image
- business travels
I've read tons of books and I can define myself an expert
I was thinking to start a blog mainly dedicated to 30-55yo men who want to improve theirselves through this kind of things ( based on studies and science)

What about it? Any advice?

Regards and thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Nick M.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jul 13, 2018
I've always been interested in
- personal development (including sport and health diet)
- side hustles/business/investments
- efficacy and self help (including productivity tecniques)
- style & image
- business travels
I've read tons of books and I can define myself an expert
I was thinking to start a blog mainly dedicated to 30-55yo men who want to improve theirselves through this kind of things ( based on studies and science)

What about it? Any advice?

Regards and thank you!
How will you stand out from all the other self-improvement blogs? What problem are you solving? What value are you providing?

Just letting you know, because the barrier to entry for blogging is so low (it literally takes 15 minutes to set one up), you're going to need to execute far better than anyone else. Perhaps if you nail down the problem and your value, you may find a better solution than blogging that no one has thought of before.

Roberto Zenga

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Dec 30, 2019
How will you stand out from all the other self-improvement blogs? What problem are you solving? What value are you providing?

Just letting you know, because the barrier to entry for blogging is so low (it literally takes 15 minutes to set one up), you're going to need to execute far better than anyone else. Perhaps if you nail down the problem and your value, you may find a better solution than blogging that no one has thought of before.
Great advice, thanks!
The fact is that I haven't found any blog specifically speaking to a high-income men about everything they can do for improving themselves/ style /investments / heath & sport but just with many types of different concepts.

Nolan Harper

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 31, 2018
The concept is great, but a little big at the moment, maybe narrow it down a bit more like the others have said. Find that single problem, then as you gain credibility for that one problem you've solved begin solving more.

Love it though, anybody who is dedicated to growth and the growth of others is awesome.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.