paulosully
PARKED
I've been going over an idea in my head all day and I wanted to get some other thoughts on it.
I currently own and operate a cleaning and maintenance company. For obvious reasons a very difficult model to turn into a fastlane business.
However, one of my best niches within the business is apartment and rental turnovers. I've build a good list of landlords. My company handles the cleaning and I sub out the painting and minor repairs. It pays well and I like that I'm not doing all the work, but make a percentage on the painting and repairs. So I started thinking, what if I sub all of it out. I handle the lead generation, line up the service providers, and handle the scheduling and billing. Suddenly this niche becomes very scalable, even into other markets. There are a couple of other companies that do similar, servicemagic.com and bidmycleaning.com. But they focus more on homeowners and only provide lead generation. I would mainly focus on landlords and investment property owners and the specific services they need; cleaning, painting, landscaping, etc.
Anyway, the idea has been in my head all day and just wanted to bounce it around and see what others thought.
I currently own and operate a cleaning and maintenance company. For obvious reasons a very difficult model to turn into a fastlane business.
However, one of my best niches within the business is apartment and rental turnovers. I've build a good list of landlords. My company handles the cleaning and I sub out the painting and minor repairs. It pays well and I like that I'm not doing all the work, but make a percentage on the painting and repairs. So I started thinking, what if I sub all of it out. I handle the lead generation, line up the service providers, and handle the scheduling and billing. Suddenly this niche becomes very scalable, even into other markets. There are a couple of other companies that do similar, servicemagic.com and bidmycleaning.com. But they focus more on homeowners and only provide lead generation. I would mainly focus on landlords and investment property owners and the specific services they need; cleaning, painting, landscaping, etc.
Anyway, the idea has been in my head all day and just wanted to bounce it around and see what others thought.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
