What's new

Feedback on a new feature to my online store - https://forms.gle/82Wotwf8pipGYRZo9

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Implacabilis

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Feb 19, 2020
Messages
34
Location
Scotland, Edinburgh
Rep Bank
$220
User Power: 50%

Hi guys/girls! I hope everyone is doing great.
I wonder if I could trouble anyone for just a few quick minutes of your time. I have a free new(but not a new concept)feature I would like to introduce to my website. But I know by now, sometimes your world-changing ideas, are, maybe not so world-changing after all. Nonetheless, I think it would be a cool little added feature for customers.

It's basically a comparison facility that lets customers compare hundreds(hopefully thousands) of personal trainers at a glance whilst browsing for fitness products/equipment. Hopefully, I can educate them and make their fitness journey a permanent one rather than a fleeting phase. Of course, it may allow more traffic to my store and build up the value people may have for my store. Hope so.

Anyway, if anyone would be so kind as to take a moment to help me, first of all, see if there is a need for such a feature, secondly to fine-tune this so I can offer the most value to customers from this service.

Any help and feedback at all would be massively helpful to me. Thank you so much in advance. Just click on the link below to fill out questionnaire and return.


Gareth.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom