The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Feedback needed please

LeoK

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Jan 7, 2018
Perth Australia
So I have taken on board everything that has been said and have been working tirelessly on making improvements based on feedback received both in this thread and through private messages.
I have changed the front page text and have renamed the book. To everyone who has given feedback both good and bad I wanted to thank you for taking the time to do so. Although I feel people could be at times a little more constructive :)

LeoK

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Jan 7, 2018
Perth Australia
Well ladies and gentlemen,
If you have ever wandered what a trillion dollars looks like. Attached is a photo of 1000 x 1 Billion Zimbabwe Dollar Notes. The first 1000 people who read and honestly review either versions of my book (good or bad) can forget an easy million dollars as they will be becoming a billionaire. Have You Got What it Takes to Become a Millionaire?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• 20180228_131940.jpg
    20180228_131940.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 4

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content