The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Favorite youtube channels?

Anything related to matters of the mind

policebaton

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Apr 3, 2017
florida
Couldn't find a previous thread on this in the search function. Some of my favorites that I watch almost daily in order are
1- Valuetainment (best youtube channel created)
2- Hustlers Kungfu (bit smaller... but the guy is super real)
3- Gary V (purely empirical motivation... he doesn't actually do a lot for implications in my opinion and goes back and forth too much, but love it for building an empire)

Anyone else have suggestions?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

EvoX1014

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Apr 19, 2016
Andy Frisella would be a good one also for motivation and just hearing the truth straight up. (curses A Lot).... but keeping it real.

policebaton

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Apr 3, 2017
florida
Andy Frisella would be a good one also for motivation and just hearing the truth straight up. (curses A Lot).... but keeping it real.
I have never seen him before you mentioned, checked him out last night looks pretty good thanks!

The Net Ninja - for web dev
Alan Thrall - for lifting
Alan Thrall is great, ive never dived into web dev before but I'll give it a check out thanks

policebaton

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Apr 3, 2017
florida
just watched his tedtalk... awesome man. going to add this one to my list.

Formless

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 27, 2013

Florian

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Mar 18, 2017
Germany
Real Social Dynamics! Its gold. Literally. They lead me there where I'm now. They even got me here.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Pete799p

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Aug 18, 2011
Alan thrall is great. Also check out Elliot Hulse.
Broscience - hilarious and great fastlane story

Ika

Busy Idiot
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
344%
Aug 9, 2016
Germany
You will get a lot of valuable youtube channels through this thread.

But don't forget to focus on what's more important - to get your first/next customer.

The channels can help - but they won't help if you spend more time watching videos than working.

From my own experience:
Give the channels a short overview to get a feel of what they teach and how they teach.
And then go out and do the work.
And if you come across a specific problem, then you can go to the channel that can help you solve it. And then implement the solution.

It's incredibly easy to get stuck watching videos - Especially if 5 of the recommended videos next to the one you are just watching talk about your other problems. Yes, they can help you find the solution. But at one point, you will have more solutions than time to use them.
If you are true to yourself, if you don't have the willpower to resist the videos, you probably don't have the willpower to implement the solutions.
As soon as you catch yourself beeing on a video-marathon, just close youtube. Without finishing the video. It's hard, but it works.

Just a reminder (for myself) :blank:

EDIT: I don't want to say you are going to do that, the post is just adressed to you because you opened the thread @policebaton .

policebaton

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Apr 3, 2017
florida
Love Glendon too, he's got a perfect balance of being motivational and 'real' as well as practical.
I love his practicality man... that's what drew me to him!

Real Social Dynamics! Its gold. Literally. They lead me there where I'm now. They even got me here.
Hahaha RSD nation! Been on that train for about 6 years now man. I can't tell you how much that's changed me. That's awesome you know what that is too. I saw a free tour once of theirs before it was pretty sick.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Alan thrall is great. Also check out Elliot Hulse.
Broscience - hilarious and great fastlane story

Hahah yes Elliot Hulse is sick, Strength Camp is actually like 20 minutes from my house! I forgot about that since I moved here. He's really great. Though I have to say... the past 6 months or so he has gotten a bit too "woo-woo" for me. I liked his angry broscience F*ck it shit before, now it's really about loving your brothrens and banging gongs. Just hard to adapt to after the old "yo elliot!"

You will get a lot of valuable youtube channels through this thread.

But don't forget to focus on what's more important - to get your first/next customer.

The channels can help - but they won't help if you spend more time watching videos than working.

From my own experience:
Give the channels a short overview to get a feel of what they teach and how they teach.
And then go out and do the work.
And if you come across a specific problem, then you can go to the channel that can help you solve it. And then implement the solution.

It's incredibly easy to get stuck watching videos - Especially if 5 of the recommended videos next to the one you are just watching talk about your other problems. Yes, they can help you find the solution. But at one point, you will have more solutions than time to use them.
If you are true to yourself, if you don't have the willpower to resist the videos, you probably don't have the willpower to implement the solutions.
As soon as you catch yourself beeing on a video-marathon, just close youtube. Without finishing the video. It's hard, but it works.

Just a reminder (for myself) :blank:

EDIT: I don't want to say you are going to do that, the post is just adressed to you because you opened the thread @policebaton .

Haha no worries man! I think that is an interesting point for reading threads and for youtube channels. That being said for someone who has an hour or two washing dishes, taking a shower, at the gym, and before bed... youtube is a great white noise filler to have in the background. About to shower and jam to hustlers kung fu right now actually

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.