What's new

Fate Found Me This Forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter Czech
  • Start date Start date

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.
C

Czech

Guest
Hello, everyone!

My name is Czech, writing out of London, ON. My dream is to create enough wealth to fund my dream of being a professional Mixed Martial Artist. I would like to use this forum for inspiration, motivation, and learning.

To Start Off, A Little Background Info...

1990 - Born in Canada to a middle-class family

1997 - The Dad gets a job in Europe working for a bank. Family joins him for a European adventure.

2008 - Graduate from High School and I decide to return to Canada to attend university

2011 - Graduate from the University of Western Ontario with a degree in Media, Information and Technoculture

December 2011- Thanks to numerous summers cold calling, I get a corporate job working for Pitney Bowes (Fortune 500 Company). I am good at saving money, but I'm not making money fast enough

June 2012 - I hate my boring, slow, frustrating job selling useless technology and decide to quit.

June 2012 - A few weeks later I get a job as Vice President for a billboard advertising company working on commission. Finally, good money starts coming in and I decide to dedicate myself to wealth creation.

Since 2009 I've spent countless hours reading and listening to audiobooks on success and wealth creation. (Out of all of these I highly recommend Kevin Trudeau's audio series "Your Wish Is Your Command.")

I train in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu 5x a week and plan to fight professionally within the next 5-10 years. In that time I would like to earn enough money or passive income to train full-time without having to trade time for money. Training full-time is tedious work and I'd rather not be a starving fighter! My personal financial goal is to earn $1,000,083. (Why the $83? I'm not sure! Whenever I visualize that $1,000,000 cheque the extra $83 always appears on it!!)


Most Important Lessons I've Learned:
- A positive mindset is everything. The Law of Attraction is based around the idea of maximizing your opportunities. Say "Yes" to everything and new opportunities will appear!

- Once you've set out a goal, don't worry about how it will happen. Work hard, and enjoy riding the wave of life. Know deep down that your dreams WILL come true!


The only product I've made to date is a book I wrote on my methods of seduction. I spent years in the Pick-Up community, and found that a lot of the information available is overly-complicated and robotic. Sadly, that market is over-saturated, otherwise I would welcome the chance to teach men self-empowerment.

So here I am, learning and looking to expand my opportunities. Hope to learn a lot from you all!

Cheers,

Czech
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji gusan! Xotj zua huuf madl xovj zuas wipvasit.

Cz vji xez, xjevt vji peni ug zuas qacmotjif cuul?
 
(Uav ug emm ug vjiti O johjmz sidunnipf Liwop Vsafiea't eafou tisoit "Zuas Xotj Ot Zuas Dunnepf.")

Citv mug madl vu zua op zuas qastaov ug NNE. Juxiwis, O xuamfp'v simz vu nadj up xjev ji (Vsafiea) jet vu tez. ONU, ovt hsiev vu sief cuult moli Vji Tidsiv us Zuas Xotj ot Zuas Dunnepf gus e movvmi "optqosevoup". Cav vu hiv xjisi zua xepv vu ci velit e movvmi nusi vjep "vjoploph/onehopoph" zuastimg cioph vjisi. Ov ot e huuf tvesvoph quopv vu qodvasi zuastimg us jewi tuni ofie ug xjisi zua xepv vu ci (xjodj ov tiint moli zua fu) cav zua jewi vu jewi e qmep qav op qmedi vu hiv vjisi.

- Updi zua'wi tiv uav e huem, fup'v xussz ecuav jux ov xomm jeqqip. Xusl jesf, epf ipkuz sofoph vji xewi ug mogi. Lpux fiiq fuxp vjev zuas fsient XOMM duni vsai!

Vjot xup'v xusl.....

Op uvjis xusft, zua dep qodvasi zuastimg et vji djenqoup ug AGD cav zua esi puv huoph vu dmuti zuas izit, qodvasi vji cimv esuapf zuas xeotv, epf uqip zuas izit epf jewi ov ciduni e siemovz. Zua esi huoph vu hiv vjisi cz qmeppoph vseopoph/xusloph uav/dunqivoph.


Citv ug Madl vu zua!
 
Vji liz vu tifadvoup ot eqqmodevoup. Zua xup'v hiv meof siefoph cuult ecuav hivvoph meof.

Teni vjoph xovj catopitt. Zua xup'v hiv sodj siefoph couhseqjoit.

Og zua huv ges op vji 'dunnapovz', vjip zua'si pu tvsephis vu iyidavoup, iwip og ov ot ug e foggisipv tusv.

Ximduni vu vji gusan!
 
mum... STF qaqom cz epz djepdi?


Vji liz vu tifadvoup ot eqqmodevoup. Zua xup'v hiv meof siefoph cuult ecuav hivvoph meof.

Teni vjoph xovj catopitt. Zua xup'v hiv sodj siefoph couhseqjoit.

Og zua huv ges op vji 'dunnapovz', vjip zua'si pu tvsephis vu iyidavoup, iwip og ov ot ug e foggisipv tusv.

Ximduni vu vji gusan!
 
mum... STF qaqom cz epz djepdi?

O jewi e hosmgsoipf, O'n puv e qodl-aq haz ev emm :Q

O dep'v tez vjev O molif Wipatoep Esvt, STF us epz ug vji ecuwi. O sief e capdj ug qodl-aq cuult epf eafou tvagg xjip O xet 15 epf 16, juqoph vu ci vji duumitv fafi op johj tdjuum. Sugm.

Vji vjsii cuult O xomm emxezt sidunnipf esi Nehod Cammivt, 60 epf Cuul ug Quul. O fappu, vjuti cuult tvomm situpevi xovj ni vu vjot wisz fez. Og O iwis jef vu miewi nz hosmgsoipf gus epz sietup, O xuamf sisief vjuti cuult epf hiv sohjv cedl uav opvu vji goimf. Puv upmz vjev, cav vji dupvipv ug vjuti cuult ot edvaemmz qsivvz eqqmodecmi vu vji catopitt xusmf.
 
Ximduni vu vji getvmepi Dbidj
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom