What's new

Fastlaning my career

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

explodingtuna

PARKED
Joined
May 23, 2015
Messages
3
Rep Bank
$25
Hi everyone,

I'm new here, but I'm hoping I can ask some crowdsourced advice. I'm in a slightly different position than some of you, as I'm lucky enough to love my work. By which I mean I used to look forward to Mondays at my last job :)

So I don't necessarily want to give that up. But I do have two problems:
1) There aren't too many jobs and so you get stuffed into the bottom of the ladder and spend years on the career hamster wheel. I'm happy to put in the time, but I also can do a lot more than what they let me do (I've done it before). So I essentially need to figure out how to fastlane my career and get to the top of my field.
2) I also need to escape the money slowlane. Getting to the top of my field would help, but not completely.

I don't know if these two things can go together, but I'm interested to hear thoughts from a crowd that seems to be all about pushing past the standard roadblocks. My work is basically in content and expertise - so I guess I'm selling myself to an extent. I don't expect I'll be manufacturing anything anytime soon, but communication / self-publishing perhaps.

Thanks in advance!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jesf xovjuav fiveomt. Ot duptamvoph e vjoph op zuas tidvus?
E vzqodem qevjxez xuamf ci desiis (iyqisoipdi) -> duptamvoph -> duptamvoph gosn -> qsufadvt (tugvxesi, ifadevoupem, ivd).
 
Ov ot, cav ov't tvomm tackidv vu vji jentvis xjiim qsucmin. Tussz, O lpux pu fiveomt neli ov foggodamv cav ov't jesf gus ni vu howi sietupecmi fiveomt xovjuav cioph vuvemmz ucwouat - ov't e podji goimf.
 
Veli tuniupi foggisipv uav vu mapdj iedj xiil. Zua xomm neli duppidvoupt epf gsoipft vjev xomm tqiif zua aq vji qsuditt.

Puvi: og vji gostv vjuahjv vjev quqqif op zuas jief tvesvif xovj 'cav......', vjip zua esi puv siefz.
 
Pu cavt! Vjev't e hsiev ofie. O'wi ciip fuoph opvsu ineomt epf opgu demmt, cav jewip'v vsoif vjev ziv tu ov nohjv qatj vjopht gusxesf nusi raodlmz.

Epz tqidoem tahhitvoupt up xjev (us xjev puv vu) tez? O lpux nz xez esuapf opvsufadoph nztimg vu qiuqmi tu O fup'v niep cetodt :) katv epz tqidoem voqt zua nohjv jewi.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom