The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fastlaners from trading/market investing

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

royemunson

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Jul 24, 2007
SW Ohio
Hi all,

MJ please move if necessary.

I am currently looking for fastlane stories about people who have made millions investing/trading the markets.

Are there any here who have done it??

Rich dad talks so much about business and real estate that we hardly hear about those who have made their millions this way.

I know Michael Parness is one and the turtle traders are others (searching for stories now). Also there is a book called, Market Wizards out there about millionaire traders.

Just wondered if anyone here has done it or can provide a story???

Thanks

Joe

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NerdSmasher

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Aug 31, 2007
Hit me up in about 12-18 months.

Lol, same with me :)

Actually, I was interested in finding a success story in this area as well, Roy, so thanks for bringing it up. I hope we can find one... I'd be interested to see how it went.

...someone could always post Jim Cramer's story... Unless that's plagiarism... Haha, maybe he'd join the boards! That'd be interesting.

Edge

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Sep 20, 2007
Kansas
I'm not there yet but I know that trading in paper assets is my vehicle. I’ve been involved in real estate for 3 years with varying degrees of success, but it wasn’t until I started investing in options that I truly accepted and understood the concept that money is created.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.