- Joined
- Jan 17, 2011
- Messages
- 27
Rep Bank
$160
$160
User Power: 15%
I own a boutique winery in a tourist area. There is a tremendous need here a for wedding/event venue. I am asked all the time if we 'do weddings'. I'd like to capitalize on this need and I think there is money to be made in the wedding business. I will have to invest in a new building or luxury party tent, kitchen and catering equipment, etc.
My question is: can a wedding/event venue be fastlaned? I could hire someone to manage it for me, but is that just another slow lane idea?
Thanks in advance for your feedback.
My question is: can a wedding/event venue be fastlaned? I could hire someone to manage it for me, but is that just another slow lane idea?
Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
