I know there is a thread about lessons you have learned from the fastlane, but I am curious, how many can quantify the value of what they have learned in real numbers?
For example, if you knew barely anything about R.E.I before joining and now have monthly cashflow of $1000 through what you have learned here, that is the current value of what you have learned.
There is so much valuable info here, and it would be real easy for newbies to dismiss it with excuses like, "well they had connections before", or "they already knew how to do that." etc. But with real life mini success stories, we can squash this.
Granted, the true value here is enormous and it would be difficult to value, but there are cases where concrete numbers are available.
I will go first-
Before joining I knew absolutely nothing about affiliate marketing. Zero, zilch.
In approx 8 months, using only what I have learned here, or resources given here, I have earned over 3k. Not huge, but it is growing, and will continue to do so.
Fastlane Membership=free Fastlane payout to date= 3k.
So newbies, yes you can do it. Most of you younger guys probably know more about this than I do.
Ok, so how about others. There have to be others who implemented what you learned here and have a measurable return, please share.
For example, if you knew barely anything about R.E.I before joining and now have monthly cashflow of $1000 through what you have learned here, that is the current value of what you have learned.
There is so much valuable info here, and it would be real easy for newbies to dismiss it with excuses like, "well they had connections before", or "they already knew how to do that." etc. But with real life mini success stories, we can squash this.
Granted, the true value here is enormous and it would be difficult to value, but there are cases where concrete numbers are available.
I will go first-
Before joining I knew absolutely nothing about affiliate marketing. Zero, zilch.
In approx 8 months, using only what I have learned here, or resources given here, I have earned over 3k. Not huge, but it is growing, and will continue to do so.
Fastlane Membership=free Fastlane payout to date= 3k.
So newbies, yes you can do it. Most of you younger guys probably know more about this than I do.
Ok, so how about others. There have to be others who implemented what you learned here and have a measurable return, please share.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
