The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fastlane/Unscripted Mindset Books

Mena Fox

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Nov 28, 2019
Germany
After 3 times of listening to the fast lane and 4 times of listening to Unscripted i believe i can't listen to other books.
It's like the only truth the only straight road is coming out of these two amazing books.
I found it really hard to put ib time to start to hear the noise out there.
I was lucky to think about what people is writing for example i listen 10 hours of Tony Robbins book about the slow lane nonsense.
All what i could think about was
Am i gonna die already trying to be wealthy or being selfish just to think about saving for money and let my family suffer.
And i stopped.
Then i got lucky by finding MJ

If anyone had the same feeling of loneliness and not trusting any other author to invest the time into there books
And found some of them like some good books to read .
It would be much help.

Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
I really like 10x by Grant Cardone. The E-MYTH is also one of the best books to read aswell + Felix Dennis How to Get Rich, (he was one of or the richest men in Britain) cheesy title but its legit.

Mena Fox

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Nov 28, 2019
Germany
I really like 10x by Grant Cardone. The E-MYTH is also one of the best books to read aswell + Felix Dennis How to Get Rich, (he was one of or the richest men in Britain) cheesy title but its legit.
Thanks so much

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

andrewsyc

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Aug 14, 2017
Iowa
MJ made mention of this book that he read before he even wrote TMF or Unscripted : Amazon.com: What Rich People Know & Desperately Want to Keep Secret eBook: Sher, Brian: Kindle Store

Brian Sher built a business which had revenues north of 10 million with Vision publishing, a book to read if you crave to build something that can change your life permanently in 3-5 years.

The only other one I'd recommend is Felix Dennis "How to Get Rich."
Amazon.com: How to Get Rich: One of the World's Greatest Entrepreneurs Shares His Secrets eBook: Dennis, Felix: Kindle Store

Maybe listen to them annually or every other year, I think Envision made mention of doing that.

Beyond that, get off the raw raw hamster wheel and start doing something that churns sales. You can get high listening to these books, feel good and never accomplish anything.
I know a few successful people that are Tony Robbins fans but many people that run businesses look down on the attendees as flunkies. You get a high that last a couple hours and you talk about it and after that it's back to the same routine.

edit: I like that the forum software is able to relabel my recommendations into affiliate links so MJ can get some love back :)

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.