Hey Fastlaners, I've created a collaborative Spotify playlist titled "Fastlane Fury".
Fastlane Fury, a playlist by Seth Martin on Spotify
Anyone on this forum is welcome to add whatever songs they'd like to it. Just don't delete other people's songs if you don't like them. Hit the skip button.
Any genre, ant vibe, just whatever gets you going. I know there are some posts discussing motivation music, but this is more of a "let's collaborate and as a community make a big ol playlist"
I expect all kinds of music... So have fun!
Fastlane Fury, a playlist by Seth Martin on Spotify
Anyone on this forum is welcome to add whatever songs they'd like to it. Just don't delete other people's songs if you don't like them. Hit the skip button.
Any genre, ant vibe, just whatever gets you going. I know there are some posts discussing motivation music, but this is more of a "let's collaborate and as a community make a big ol playlist"
I expect all kinds of music... So have fun!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
