What's new

Fastlane forum -- Very happy to stumble upon this community

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

mosam

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Sep 12, 2020
Messages
11
Location
Quebec (Canada)
Rep Bank
$220
User Power: 91%
Hello fastlaners !

I am a 23 years old french canadian pessimist looking forward to start my entrepreneurial journey.

My background
I've been studying IT for the past 5 years while being confronted by the fear of my future self : Having to act as a fuel for the economy by working and consumming my existence once I put my *ss into the labor market. It was certain that in my mind, I wasn't going to feel useful and valuable to anybody.
Yes, that might sound like a typical thought of someone my age, but this is what has been creeping in the back of my mind for a long time.

With that said, it has only been a few years before I started to challenge my view about our purpose on this blue globe although I always wanted to provide something or leave a trace - for the sake of living - that could impact lives for the better.

My interest for entrepreneurship
When I was a kid, I loved to create stuff with my hands, wether it was stupid small wooden electric cars without steering or let's-wire-all-the-small-speakers-I-could-find-laying-arround-to-an-amplifier-and-a-mp3-player, I had a lot of fun and so did my friends who watched me doing this kind of things. The fact that I could make my friends laugh with my "creations" was amazing. It felt quite good.
Nowadays, I still create some stuff to solve basic problems that my friends and family have, but never pushed any of these projects in the market because of fear and lack of will.

And that's where the book Unscripted came into play.
Let me tell you that I needed this smack in the face. I needed to hear or read hehe about ways to get something out, something of great importance.

Conclusion
While I do not want to ramble about more stuff that most of you don't want to waste time on reading, this is it :
I am very excited to join this community to read your stories and maybe share some in the future.
In the meantime, I will keep pushing myself through this journey while learning great things along the way :-)

Have a nice day
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni, OV ot e hsiev goimf gus Getvmepoph!
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan!

Dungusv bupi ot e coh upi gus nepz. Liiq tviqqoph uav!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom