The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fastlane forum -- Very happy to stumble upon this community

mosam

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Sep 12, 2020
Quebec (Canada)
Hello fastlaners !

I am a 23 years old french canadian pessimist looking forward to start my entrepreneurial journey.

My background
I've been studying IT for the past 5 years while being confronted by the fear of my future self : Having to act as a fuel for the economy by working and consumming my existence once I put my *ss into the labor market. It was certain that in my mind, I wasn't going to feel useful and valuable to anybody.
Yes, that might sound like a typical thought of someone my age, but this is what has been creeping in the back of my mind for a long time.

With that said, it has only been a few years before I started to challenge my view about our purpose on this blue globe although I always wanted to provide something or leave a trace - for the sake of living - that could impact lives for the better.

My interest for entrepreneurship
When I was a kid, I loved to create stuff with my hands, wether it was stupid small wooden electric cars without steering or let's-wire-all-the-small-speakers-I-could-find-laying-arround-to-an-amplifier-and-a-mp3-player, I had a lot of fun and so did my friends who watched me doing this kind of things. The fact that I could make my friends laugh with my "creations" was amazing. It felt quite good.
Nowadays, I still create some stuff to solve basic problems that my friends and family have, but never pushed any of these projects in the market because of fear and lack of will.

And that's where the book Unscripted came into play.
Let me tell you that I needed this smack in the face. I needed to hear or read hehe about ways to get something out, something of great importance.

Conclusion
While I do not want to ramble about more stuff that most of you don't want to waste time on reading, this is it :
I am very excited to join this community to read your stories and maybe share some in the future.
In the meantime, I will keep pushing myself through this journey while learning great things along the way :)

Have a nice day

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome, IT is a great field for Fastlaning!

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Welcome to the forum!

Comfort zone is a big one for many. Keep stepping out!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.