On my journey to the fast lane, Ive been thinking about my attitude. I realized that no matter how many books, or courses I take, I have to change my attitudes towards my present situation. I have what most people would say a well paying job, with a union. Most people in my job are very lazy and have very poor attitudes in what they are doing. I can't say i have not been one of them. As of now I have been changing my attitude towards everything. How can I help my company, co workers more to provide a better product. How can I treat people with more respect, after all they may one day be my customers. How can I fix my present situation with out complaining. I feel these are the attitudes fasteners employ along there journey. I already feel stress leaving my body by the use of these attitudes. I feel these attitudes should blow over from the slow lane to the fastlane. I would just like to know if anyone else has ever felt this way.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
