The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fastlane Advice from Tyler Perry

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

dnice

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Apr 28, 2011
Good video from Tyler Perry. Good explanation of choosing monogamy over polygamy. Like MJ explains, monogamy can lead to successful polygamy.

[video=youtube;CqkKa3bDb2o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CqkKa3bDb2o[/video]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

theBiz

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Jul 9, 2009
NY
I agree with everything said but god. This was my situation, the first few times i tried to make money i lost, and i got judged of coarse. So i would research and research and research until i knew what i was doing and eventually things turned over. My biggest issue was bouncing all over the place at the same time. You dont want to follow this advice is your idea is dumb but if you have a good perspective on life and why what you are doing should work, you shouldent stop.

dnice

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Apr 28, 2011
I agree with everything said but god. This was my situation, the first few times i tried to make money i lost, and i got judged of coarse. So i would research and research and research until i knew what i was doing and eventually things turned over. My biggest issue was bouncing all over the place at the same time. You dont want to follow this advice is your idea is dumb but if you have a good perspective on life and why what you are doing should work, you shouldent stop.

His key market and niche are church-goers so the mention of God is fine with me. He's just making sure he keeps the brand image up. LOL. But seriously right after he says that his success was by the grace of God he then goes on and explain that important monogamy aspect of being successful in business. Hopefully his viewers will not just focus on believing but doing.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.