The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fastlaaaaaners especially the wizards at Ads, show me how smart you are and how this simple task can be executed??

Marketing, social media, advertising

Ammar147

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 5, 2023
Fastlaaaaaners especially the wizards at Ads, show me how smart you are and how thScreenshot_20231118-160338.jpgis simple task can be executed??

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
That may not be a simple task to build, you would have to make calls to Facebooks API to pull the data. Maybe create a script of some kind or simple web application that tracks all Facebook Ad accounts and create basic rules that alerts that he states above.

There could be a solution already out there, you would have to search for it.

The alert system he's talking about Zapier is something people use.

Hope this somewhat helps.

Ammar147

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 5, 2023
That may not be a simple task to build, you would have to make calls to Facebooks API to pull the data. Maybe create a script of some kind or simple web application that tracks all Facebook Ad accounts and create basic rules that alerts that he states above.

I am a beginner in advertising but I'm sure that's gonna be useful later, Thanks bro.

BlackMagician

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
Create a Google sheet
Use plugin to fetch Facebook ads manager data columns with ROAS.
Use Zapier to link sheet and Slack
Create condition to trigger and alert if a certain value is matched( below 2x roas)
Receive notification on slack.

Watch this:
View: https://youtu.be/G2iCqusm2x4?si=GiiJavYoGGFWjWuj

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Fastlaaaaaners especially the wizards at Ads, show me how smart you are and how thView attachment 52523is simple task can be executed??

Literally all this stuff can be done within Facebook Ads Manager lol

I have alerts and reports sent to me every day and every week

1700690354886.png

You can do it on the campaign level or the ad account level too, I just set it at the ad set level as an example

The main limitation is who can be notified & what email the notifications are sent to: they have to be added to the account as "Analyst" or higher, and the email used is the email they have with Facebook.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.