The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fake Coronavirus blackhat affiliate: "stay at home and make $100 per day"; have you seen similar?

xy2_

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
335%
Mar 26, 2020
France
So I was watching something on Youtube and while reading the comments, came across this:

I was curious, because usually comments like these don't get many upvotes. After clicking, we learn that we can learn the secret, too: [archive.org link]

The site has little notification, a spot indicator that decreases in real time, and fake notifications at the bottom right. What's more surprising is the call to action: you "need" to copy paste a comment from your own Youtube account, that links to this very site (they are all redirects to this page), and then click the step 2 link, which is simply an affiliate link. If you don't click for a while, you get auto-redirected to that affiliate, too.

The included mp3 on the page talks about an "automated JavaScript detector" which will upvote those comments.

I was curious about the URL, so I looked at their other pages, which are the same (split test? avoiding blocking?):

This seems like a pretty coordinated effort. What do you think? Have you ever seen something on this scale?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
So I was watching something on Youtube and while reading the comments, came across this:

View attachment 31977

I was curious, because usually comments like these don't get many upvotes. After clicking, we learn that we can learn the secret, too: [archive.org link]
View attachment 31978

The site has little notification, a spot indicator that decreases in real time, and fake notifications at the bottom right. What's more surprising is the call to action: you "need" to copy paste a comment from your own Youtube account, that links to this very site (they are all redirects to this page), and then click the step 2 link, which is simply an affiliate link. If you don't click for a while, you get auto-redirected to that affiliate, too.

The included mp3 on the page talks about an "automated JavaScript detector" which will upvote those comments.

I was curious about the URL, so I looked at their other pages, which are the same (split test? avoiding blocking?):
View attachment 31979

This seems like a pretty coordinated effort. What do you think? Have you ever seen something on this scale?
I'm curious, why would they do this?
What is their objective & what would they gain from it?
Did is seem effective?

fastattack03

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Dec 15, 2013
Probably an unethical CPA offer but I don't know how it exactly works. Maybe they have a paid offer after that? Or maybe they'll need to get your information which will be paid by a third-party company

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.