The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Failure can also motivate.

Anything related to matters of the mind

Galaxy16

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
51%
Feb 4, 2018
Germany
Not just my own momentary failure motivates me to crush it better next time.

Also my father's slowlane story.

My father has enough money to live.
But just for a few useful mobile phone accessories, summing up to a few dozens of Euros, such as USB cables, chargers, cable adapters, OTG adapters, powerbanks, MHL cables, etc., I had to argue.

My motivation is not ending in life like him, where he struggles to do these minor purchases, even after working in a J.O.B. for a lifetime.

Of course, those are liabilities, no assets, but they would have been very useful.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

p0stscript

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Feb 7, 2018
UK
My motivation is not ending in life like him, where he struggles to do these minor purchases, even after working in a J.O.B. for a lifetime.
This can be a very strong motivation indeed, in fact finding myself in a similar situation was my feck this moment. So if if helps you move forward use it.
I will give you a word of caution though, don't let it also drag you down, you have a tendency to come over as very negative towards your dad and this will not help you if you keep focusing on this. A lot of his traits will be yours as well (I'm still amazed how much I'm becoming like my father as I mature) therefore I recommend you look for the positives in his life and be grateful for them. He has shown commitment, love and determination all traits you should have and develop in your fast lane journey. Just because he travelled the slow lane doesn't mean there's not a lot you can learn from him, there is. Look for the positives and be grateful for him and what you can do because of him.

Galaxy16

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
51%
Feb 4, 2018
Germany
you look for the positives in his life and be grateful for them.
Agreed.

Very nice parents.
Even with partially entrepreneurial mindsets despite being in slowlane.
  • Learn from mistakes instead of worrying (when I accidentally broke a glass cup as child).
  • Develope.yourself.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.