- Joined
- Aug 25, 2013
- Messages
- 373
Rep Bank
$805
$805
User Power: 55%
Sorry.. I just dont get it and I cannot figure it out.
Sure.. getting people to like your Facebook page is great because now your posts will appear on some of their newsfeeds and you also gain a list of people interested in your business that you can advertise to..
However... when people put the "like" button on their website page... whats the point?
they dont get subscribed to your FB page, you dont get any data about them, no useful or actionable information is captured and after my own testing found visitors on my site will click a like button on my website just because its there.. not that they are actually interested in the product or would ever buy it.
So what exactly is the point of a "like" button on your website page? I feel it serves ZERO purpose but obviously I am wrong here because its on every ecommerce site and even this own forum....
I HAVE to be missing something....
FB "page like" I get... FB "website like" I dont
Sure.. getting people to like your Facebook page is great because now your posts will appear on some of their newsfeeds and you also gain a list of people interested in your business that you can advertise to..
However... when people put the "like" button on their website page... whats the point?
they dont get subscribed to your FB page, you dont get any data about them, no useful or actionable information is captured and after my own testing found visitors on my site will click a like button on my website just because its there.. not that they are actually interested in the product or would ever buy it.
So what exactly is the point of a "like" button on your website page? I feel it serves ZERO purpose but obviously I am wrong here because its on every ecommerce site and even this own forum....
I HAVE to be missing something....
FB "page like" I get... FB "website like" I dont
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
