Hi guys
I started a new dropshipping website for tennis supplies, tried to use facebook ads already spent around $40 but haven't got even 1 conversion.
I did create 2 ads to see which one converts more, none of them did.
I got around 400 unique visitors, out of these 6 people added stuff to their cart but no one purchased.
Any advice or facebook ads tips will be highly appreciated
I started a new dropshipping website for tennis supplies, tried to use facebook ads already spent around $40 but haven't got even 1 conversion.
I did create 2 ads to see which one converts more, none of them did.
I got around 400 unique visitors, out of these 6 people added stuff to their cart but no one purchased.
Any advice or facebook ads tips will be highly appreciated
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
