The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Face the truth and build the future

Mr Cooper

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Apr 21, 2017
England
Hi everyone,

My name is Bryn Cooper, I have dabbled with different fast lane projects over the last few years and currently work a 9-5 and own a newsagents with my partner that she manages.
I have spent the last few years obsessed with money, business and self improvement and I have used that knowledge to help others achieve some really good things but not following my own advice.

Entrepreneurship, money and business are literally all i think about but when it comes to action I have been slacking! I know everything i need to do i just don't do it!

Enough is enough, I've been telling myself i'm doing well and i'm on a path to achieve all my goals but really i need to face the truth, without a massive step up i'm just kidding myself.

No excuses, it's time to put the work in! I have a long list of tasks that should have been completed weeks, months or even years ago. Time to stop feeling sorry for myself every year when i realise i haven't made the progress i wanted to.

Writing is not my strong point so sorry if this is messy haha.

Thanks for reading, I will keep everyone updated :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tanu1234

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Aug 4, 2018
Hi everyone,

My name is Bryn Cooper, I have dabbled with different fast lane projects over the last few years and currently work a 9-5 and own a newsagents with my partner that she manages.
I have spent the last few years obsessed with money, business and self improvement and I have used that knowledge to help others achieve some really good things but not following my own advice.

Entrepreneurship, money and business are literally all i think about but when it comes to action I have been slacking! I know everything i need to do i just don't do it!

Enough is enough, I've been telling myself i'm doing well and i'm on a path to achieve all my goals but really i need to face the truth, without a massive step up i'm just kidding myself.

No excuses, it's time to put the work in! I have a long list of tasks that should have been completed weeks, months or even years ago. Time to stop feeling sorry for myself every year when i realise i haven't made the progress i wanted to.

Writing is not my strong point so sorry if this is messy haha.

Thanks for reading, I will keep everyone updated :)

Good luck. Have you made any written plan?

I suggest make plan for 90 days and complete short term goal align with long term loan.

This will help you to stay motivated and fulfil your dreams slowly but steadily.

Good luck.

Tanu

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.