- Joined
- Jul 6, 2021
- Messages
- 4
Rep Bank
$250
$250
User Power: 75%
Hello,
The info covered in TMF has been eye opening and while I am going to try every day to create a better life for me and my family, I am especially happy that I can get this valuable info to my kids early on in their lives. I only read the book once and will no doubt read it over and over again. I just finished it last week and went on immediately to the Great Rat Race Escape and I'm loving it! Maybe I should have read Unscripted first.
Wishing you all success!
The info covered in TMF has been eye opening and while I am going to try every day to create a better life for me and my family, I am especially happy that I can get this valuable info to my kids early on in their lives. I only read the book once and will no doubt read it over and over again. I just finished it last week and went on immediately to the Great Rat Race Escape and I'm loving it! Maybe I should have read Unscripted first.
Wishing you all success!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
