• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Exposing Fastlane to the Mainstream...

Discussion in 'The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Mind' started by MJ DeMarco, Feb 5, 2018.

Tags:
  1. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $344,133
    Admin Post
    Another podcast I did some months ago...

159: MJ DeMarco: What Is Fastlane Entrepreneurship? - Leaders Of Transformation

http://traffic.libsyn.com/leadersoftransformation/LeadersPodcast_159_MJDeMarco.mp3

Key Takeaways

1) The best wealth creator is Fastlane entrepreneurship.

2) Compounding interest is NOT the most powerful thing in the universe. The way mainstream teaches it is a scam. It’s not taking into account certain factors.

3) In order to create wealth, you must attach yourself to an equation. Leveraged entrepreneurship uses an equation with unlimited metrics.

4) Working hard is a great asset to have, as long as that effort is pointed towards something that has scalable metrics, following the Five Fastlane Commandments.

5) The market is very selfish. You need to be unselfish – to polarize and attract.

6) How do you know if you can afford something? When you don’t have to think about it. If you have to think about it, you can’t afford it.

7) 50% of happiness is tied up in autonomy. When autonomy is lacking, happiness will be lacking as well.

2. ZF Lee

ZF Lee Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $7,326
    Great takeaways! Pretty much sums up the meat of TMF.

You have no idea about how people argue about 4) though, on smart work vs hard work.

I know folks who go on a one-sided crusade of either blind hard work and leverage (tech, capital) without hard work.

This is all I can write without launching into some real life drama on my offline life lol....this conflict has caused a little cognitive dissonance earlier on.

3. Mile

Mile Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $647
    Most of my friends are self employed who work almost everyday. Alcohol plays a big part of their fridays evening routine. Beer after beer they just chug their life away. I once told them about TMF and its key principles. They showed no interest whatsoever. After that I realised that TMF is not for the mainstream. It's for the "chosen ones".

4. JohnnyAppleseed

JohnnyAppleseed Goyim Gone Wild Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,797

I definitely don't want most people to know about the fastlane either. Can you imagine how they would respond to it? I think it's better that people stay in the matrix than to wake up with redpill rage.

vinylawesome and FastLaner007 like this.
  5. FastLaner007

FastLaner007 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,469
    Less the number of people know about the Fastlane, the lesser competition we will have. Is my thinking right guys?

6. Patrickg

Patrickg Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $471
    Come on man. Your thinking with scarcity not abundance. Easy to do I'm guilty of it to.

FastLaner007 likes this.
  7. FastLaner007

FastLaner007 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,469
    You are right. I didn't even realize I came from a scarcity mindset with that thinking. Thanks for clearing that out. I now resort to the argument like orhers that it is better not to wake up the masses to the Fastlane red pill and face ridicule from them.

Patrickg likes this.
  8. Patrickg

Patrickg Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $471
    I agree , I am more and more Leary of who I share my knowledge with. Sometimes, you see fire and fiery just for suggesting there may be another path.. lol

I do try and pass my knowledge to younger people who I think have potential. Plant the seed.

vinylawesome and FastLaner007 like this.