MJ DeMarco
I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
I try to ignore all the media BS about Britney but today had an opportunity to view this video ...
http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1398249502
Its a "motorcade" taking Britney to the hospital.
I counted 12 police units escorting Britney Spears to the hospital. No, not 1, 2, or even 4 ... Freaking 12!!! WTF, is she the president of some country I'm not aware of?
So can someone tell me, when has the city of Los Angeles become CRIME free? Free of rapists, burglars and murderers? When oh when?
The people in the city of Los Angeles should be outraged that their tax dollars is NOT going to protect them and their property, but to cater to the whims of this bi-polar freak show.
I can understand the media hype as I can turn that off --- but when the government (and your tax dollars) are poisoned into this type of lunacy, something needs to be said. I feel sorry for the single mother who is getting her a$$ kicked by her drunk x-husband ... 911 Dispatch: "Don't worry, help will be on the way once 1 of the 12 police officers is finished escorting Britney to the hospital for the Nth time"
http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1398249502
Its a "motorcade" taking Britney to the hospital.
I counted 12 police units escorting Britney Spears to the hospital. No, not 1, 2, or even 4 ... Freaking 12!!! WTF, is she the president of some country I'm not aware of?
So can someone tell me, when has the city of Los Angeles become CRIME free? Free of rapists, burglars and murderers? When oh when?
The people in the city of Los Angeles should be outraged that their tax dollars is NOT going to protect them and their property, but to cater to the whims of this bi-polar freak show.
I can understand the media hype as I can turn that off --- but when the government (and your tax dollars) are poisoned into this type of lunacy, something needs to be said. I feel sorry for the single mother who is getting her a$$ kicked by her drunk x-husband ... 911 Dispatch: "Don't worry, help will be on the way once 1 of the 12 police officers is finished escorting Britney to the hospital for the Nth time"
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
