Marc65437
New Contributor
Hi everyone ! It is a pleasure to join this community as I've been reading The Millionnaire Fastlane for about 6 months (I read it 3 times^^). I must admit that I didn't really want to join this forum at first because I thought it was just one big marketing tool for MJ's books but after reading a few posts, I realized how much great information I could get here ;-)
Anyway, I am a french guy. I'm still very young (18). Two years ago, I've built a website for my school where students could rate their teachers. We would then review the ratings and send them to the teachers once every six months. It really wasn't about bullying teachers but helping them to improve their way of teaching but the school didn't see it that way. They actually expelled me and my friends/businesspartners. I used the opportunity to go away one year (to England). Anyway, I'm now building different businesses on the internet ;-) We'll see where it takes me !
@MJ DeMarco - I would love to translate your books in french and was wondering how much you wanted to get paid per sold book and if this would interest you ?
Thanks to everyone !
Anyway, I am a french guy. I'm still very young (18). Two years ago, I've built a website for my school where students could rate their teachers. We would then review the ratings and send them to the teachers once every six months. It really wasn't about bullying teachers but helping them to improve their way of teaching but the school didn't see it that way. They actually expelled me and my friends/businesspartners. I used the opportunity to go away one year (to England). Anyway, I'm now building different businesses on the internet ;-) We'll see where it takes me !
@MJ DeMarco - I would love to translate your books in french and was wondering how much you wanted to get paid per sold book and if this would interest you ?
Thanks to everyone !
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
