The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Excited to start this journey with you!!! Let's start networking!

Alex Enache

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
May 6, 2019
Milan (Italy)
Ciao wonderful people,
I am Alex from Italy. I am a tech lover based in Milan.

Thanks God, I found by chance The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ and was amazing. It opened my eyes! My parents emigrated in Italy when I was 10 and I have been seeing them working tireless at jobs that they hate because they don't have any other choices. This have left a cruel sign in my soul and I promise to myself that I will work like hell on something that will pay off all the work and NOT ONLY THE BILLS.

I decided to enjoy you guys because I admit that I am really scared about entrepreneurship and to find be inspired be others people in this group.

I hope you the best!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

moneytree3006

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
May 10, 2019
So many awesome people from Italy here! Congrats on all the positive steps you've taken in your life so far. It can't have been easy seeing your parents suffer in their jobs like that, so you've already done so much and come a long way. All the best for what is to come :)

Alex Enache

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
May 6, 2019
Milan (Italy)
So many awesome people from Italy here! Congrats on all the positive steps you've taken in your life so far. It can't have been easy seeing your parents suffer in their jobs like that, so you've already done so much and come a long way. All the best for what is to come :)

Hi, thank you for the nice words!

emsi2

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Apr 15, 2019
Ciao wonderful people,
I am Alex from Italy. I am a tech lover based in Milan.

Thanks God, I found by chance The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ and was amazing. It opened my eyes! My parents emigrated in Italy when I was 10 and I have been seeing them working tireless at jobs that they hate because they don't have any other choices. This have left a cruel sign in my soul and I promise to myself that I will work like hell on something that will pay off all the work and NOT ONLY THE BILLS.

I decided to enjoy you guys because I admit that I am really scared about entrepreneurship and to find be inspired be others people in this group.

I hope you the best!

Hello Man!
Another italian on the forum, as you saw in my intro post i'm italian and new too. I understand what it means to see your parents work really hard to just pay the bills.

Welcome! :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mdivljina

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Apr 1, 2019
Croatia
Welcome to the forum! Zagreb, Croatia here. If I'm in Milan for a Derby della Madonnina, I'll be sure to ask you out for a hot espresso ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...