The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Excited to be here :)

D

Deleted27835

Hi! My name is Brendan, I'm 22 and live in Vancouver Canada. I'm not even done the MFL book, about 2/3rds and am so blown away. The amount of value that I'm extracting from the book is astronomical and I can't stop recommending it to people! The book has really driven home some key points and distinctions for me and now I know there is no going back. I'm looking to implement some of the advice I've read thus far in the book and one thing that stood out was connecting with people of like mind by joining forums + attending seminars etc... So here I am! I'm Looking forward to what being here has to offer!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Option

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Nov 22, 2013
Netherlands
Hi Brendan,

Great that you found the book.
What are you up to now, what's your background?

After you finished the book you will love the GOLD topics. Have fun :)
Wish you all the best.

BlokeInProgress

Business Building Warrior
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 6, 2014
Australia
Hi! My name is Brendan, I'm 22 and live in Vancouver Canada. I'm not even done the MFF book, about 2/3rds and am so blown away. The amount of value that I'm extracting from the book is astronomical and I can't stop recommending it to people! The book has really driven home some key points and distinctions for me and now I know there is no going back. I'm looking to implement some of the advice I've read thus far in the book and one thing that stood out was connecting with people of like mind by joining forums + attending seminars etc... So here I am! I'm Looking forward to what being here has to offer!

Welcome to the forum. After reading the book, read lots of posts, a lot of gold nuggets around here! :)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard, glad you enjoyed the first parts of the book.

D

Deleted27835

Hi Brendan,

Great that you found the book.
What are you up to now, what's your background?

After you finished the book you will love the GOLD topics. Have fun :)
Wish you all the best.

I run a small lawncare business in the spring and fall going door to door providing a popular service. Last spring I left town for 3 months and drove over 14 hours away to get a longer season and in september I did it again. I was living out of the back of my truck while doing the job 10+ hours daily. The amount of money I can make in a month is 5-6X higher than working an entry level job, but clearly the lifestyle and grind of it is not something I want to be doing in the long term! The business is just a means to an end and has a limited ceiling. My goal is to transition out of it by the spring of 2016. Currently I'm working with a mentor, reading a ton and facing some of my fears that are holding me back. What my real work will be is inspiring and impacting the lives of others. I'm still not clear on exactly how I'm going to do it, but what matters to me is serving others and making a positive difference. I'm thinking about a website with podcast & blog and possibly releasing some information products as I go.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...