GotMoney
New Contributor
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2011
- Messages
- 6
Rep Bank
$90
$90
User Power: 50%
Hi guys!
A part of getting yourself in the right mindset is by networking and speaking with like minded people.
I really appreciate the opportunity to be apart of this website. I read the millionaire fastlane and I just had to join the forum. While I knew about passive income opportunities and getting rich fast (not easy) was possible, it was very refreshing to hear it in MJ's words.
Great job MJ.
I actually found out about MJ's book through Smart Passive Income (MJ if you read this, you'll see that the web works in mysterious, powerful ways!)
I currently am in the slow lane but am steadily progressing. I work shift work for $80,000 a year, build affiliate websites (fastlane) and write for clients. I have another business idea that I hope I can produce on a large, exponential scale and is in demand in my area (good starting point I'm sure!).
Take care guys!
A part of getting yourself in the right mindset is by networking and speaking with like minded people.
I really appreciate the opportunity to be apart of this website. I read the millionaire fastlane and I just had to join the forum. While I knew about passive income opportunities and getting rich fast (not easy) was possible, it was very refreshing to hear it in MJ's words.
Great job MJ.
I actually found out about MJ's book through Smart Passive Income (MJ if you read this, you'll see that the web works in mysterious, powerful ways!)
I currently am in the slow lane but am steadily progressing. I work shift work for $80,000 a year, build affiliate websites (fastlane) and write for clients. I have another business idea that I hope I can produce on a large, exponential scale and is in demand in my area (good starting point I'm sure!).
Take care guys!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
