CWarden
PARKED
Hey everyone,
First off, I am really thankful to find a forum that brings such great like-minded people together. My name is Chris Warden and I'm a young entrepreneur from St. Louis. I recently launched a website called MyNoteSpot.com. MyNoteSpot is an online document marketplace where students buy and sell college lecture notes to their fellow classmates. Think of a niche craigslist specifically for college notes. Students who go to class on a regular basis upload their notes for whatever price they deem fit and students who have missed a lecture or two are able to browse and download those notes to fill holes in their study materials. As much as I love to run this business and spend as much time on it as possible, it is not yet at the point where it covers my living expenses. Or as I believe Paul Graham from Y Combinator describes it, "ramen profitable". I currently hold a job with Payline Data as an account executive to cover living expenses and pump money into the site. Payline Data is a merchant services provider. Those services are most commonly merchant accounts and payment gateways for those of you who may not be familiar.
Now on to why I am here. My main objective is to gain knowledge on scaling MyNoteSpot.com from ramen profitable to becoming the standard across every college campus. Also, I'm here to make friends and have some meaningful interactions! In college I was involved in several entrepreneurial groups which provided a great network of people in a close proximity to share with. Now that I have graduated, I miss being able to contribute to a group of high achievers. When I stumbled across the fastlane forum, the posts reminded me of the attitudes that I once used to share with my college entrepreneurial groups.
I look forward to gaining a great amount of the knowledge from the community here as well as contributing the knowledge that I have acquired over the past years! Thanks for having me!
First off, I am really thankful to find a forum that brings such great like-minded people together. My name is Chris Warden and I'm a young entrepreneur from St. Louis. I recently launched a website called MyNoteSpot.com. MyNoteSpot is an online document marketplace where students buy and sell college lecture notes to their fellow classmates. Think of a niche craigslist specifically for college notes. Students who go to class on a regular basis upload their notes for whatever price they deem fit and students who have missed a lecture or two are able to browse and download those notes to fill holes in their study materials. As much as I love to run this business and spend as much time on it as possible, it is not yet at the point where it covers my living expenses. Or as I believe Paul Graham from Y Combinator describes it, "ramen profitable". I currently hold a job with Payline Data as an account executive to cover living expenses and pump money into the site. Payline Data is a merchant services provider. Those services are most commonly merchant accounts and payment gateways for those of you who may not be familiar.
Now on to why I am here. My main objective is to gain knowledge on scaling MyNoteSpot.com from ramen profitable to becoming the standard across every college campus. Also, I'm here to make friends and have some meaningful interactions! In college I was involved in several entrepreneurial groups which provided a great network of people in a close proximity to share with. Now that I have graduated, I miss being able to contribute to a group of high achievers. When I stumbled across the fastlane forum, the posts reminded me of the attitudes that I once used to share with my college entrepreneurial groups.
I look forward to gaining a great amount of the knowledge from the community here as well as contributing the knowledge that I have acquired over the past years! Thanks for having me!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
