The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Everything Has A Process, Then a Event.

Anything related to matters of the mind

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
I’ve been reading a lot of threads asking how do you make money fast as a teen etc.

That’s the wrong mindset, now I am saying what’s been said for a while by MJ but, people seem to not get it.

Canadas number 1 food retailer and distributor, Loblaws started off as 1 location.

Amazon started off as a online book store, now it’s the number one online store globally.

The point?

These took years, of failure, roadblocks, but they refused to stop.

Imagine if Theodore Loblaw and John Milton were like huh, we only have one store and we don’t make much, let’s just close.

Or if Jeff Bezos said “nah that already exists”

We wouldn’t have these big companies around.

Another point is, it doesn’t matter if that idea was already created.

Loblaws again, was a normal grocery shop just with a little spin.

Some of these brands/businesses take years, loblaws has been around for more than a century.

But loblaws didn’t take that long to be very successful, within a year or two they had 157 stores.

This has been said so many times, I will say it again, it’s the process, not the event.

Now stop wasting your most valuable asset, get up and go turn action-faking into action-making, stop sitting around waiting for your wishes to come true.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
What did you get done last week? @Jrjohnny
Got my first few “stuff” delivered, asked quite a lot of my friends, moms friends etc if they would like to pre order/buy.

Couldn’t really get a lot done since I’m dog sitting.

Got 2 of my friends to start going to the gym with me.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.