Hello everyone!
I'm Brent Jacoby. I have been making my living on the internet for the past few years. I am so excited MJ wrote his book, because now when someone wants to argue and say it's better to have a "steady" job, I can buy them a copy of The Millionaire Fastlane .
It's everything I would want to tell anyone who either thinks there is no way to make money besides working for the man or for anyone who wants to try out their luck out on their own. Thanks MJ.. haha it's much easier to now point them to your book than try to explain everything to them.
People have money and they want to spend it. Find that need, solve the problem, and get in front of the millions that are just waiting to buy from you.
I am looking forward to spending time here helping out where I can and I hope to learn a thing or two as well.
- Brent Jacoby
I'm Brent Jacoby. I have been making my living on the internet for the past few years. I am so excited MJ wrote his book, because now when someone wants to argue and say it's better to have a "steady" job, I can buy them a copy of The Millionaire Fastlane .
It's everything I would want to tell anyone who either thinks there is no way to make money besides working for the man or for anyone who wants to try out their luck out on their own. Thanks MJ.. haha it's much easier to now point them to your book than try to explain everything to them.
People have money and they want to spend it. Find that need, solve the problem, and get in front of the millions that are just waiting to buy from you.
I am looking forward to spending time here helping out where I can and I hope to learn a thing or two as well.
- Brent Jacoby
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
