The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Everybody Stop!

thabeejees

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
533%
Feb 12, 2019
My name is Evan, 18 years, from PEI Canada, and I'm a crazy freak! We all get why we're here, and you are genuinely remarkable just for that. No longer are we sliding down the slicked groove of biology textbooks and debt, I can already tell this forum is steeped in passion and creativity, soaring far beyond any other method of obtaining wealth.

Bringing me to the Fastlane is my family's work history, and I'll keep it short for your convenience.

My Dad is a plumber, makes $55,000 a year. He works six days a week and has a wife and two kids. Due to his long work hours, day in and day out, he has turned to alcohol, computer games, and excessive amounts of food to numb his suffering. Rather than spending time with his family, we've always remembered Dad as the man at the computer chair. Drunk, stuffed, and having to work the next morning. Watching cars zoom in the Fastlane my whole life seemed to inspire, rather than envy.

This Forum is incredible, the people who have read MJ's excellent books aren't afraid to act on his "biz-wiz", or share their knowledge with others. Looking forward to exchanging ideas and receiving the best advice an entrepreneur can get, right here on this forum.

Thank you MJ for your valuable insight, I have a feeling this will change my life like it has many others!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LittleJohn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 30, 2018
Northeast USA
My name is Evan, 18 years, from PEI Canada, and I'm a crazy freak! We all get why we're here, and you are genuinely remarkable just for that. No longer are we sliding down the slicked groove of biology textbooks and debt, I can already tell this forum is steeped in passion and creativity, soaring far beyond any other method of obtaining wealth.

Bringing me to the Fastlane is my family's work history, and I'll keep it short for your convenience.

My Dad is a plumber, makes $55,000 a year. He works six days a week and has a wife and two kids. Due to his long work hours, day in and day out, he has turned to alcohol, computer games, and excessive amounts of food to numb his suffering. Rather than spending time with his family, we've always remembered Dad as the man at the computer chair. Drunk, stuffed, and having to work the next morning. Watching cars zoom in the Fastlane my whole life seemed to inspire, rather than envy.

This Forum is incredible, the people who have read MJ's excellent books aren't afraid to act on his "biz-wiz", or share their knowledge with others. Looking forward to exchanging ideas and receiving the best advice an entrepreneur can get, right here on this forum.

Thank you MJ for your valuable insight, I have a feeling this will change my life like it has many others!

Continue to be impressed by 18yo like you with heads on right and very perceptive to boot. Time is on your side. Keep doing it now..

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
443%
May 27, 2013
United States

There have been 18 year olds here with 6-figure businesses.

You have more time now than you ever will.

You can do this.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia

Welcome!

As a start, are there any fields or issues of focus that you are interested in learning more about?

thabeejees

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
533%
Feb 12, 2019
Welcome!

As a start, are there any fields or issues of focus that you are interested in learning more about?
Lots of ideas are orbiting my brain as of right now, but I am learning how to program with computer code on Khan Academy. It seems like that information is very useful.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
Hi Evan!

You write beautifully and concisely. Happy to have you here.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
He works six days a week and has a wife and two kids. Due to his long work hours, day in and day out, he has turned to alcohol, computer games, and excessive amounts of food to numb his suffering. Rather than spending time with his family, we've always remembered Dad as the man at the computer chair. Drunk, stuffed, and having to work the next morning.

Amazing the perspective one has when they are still young enough not to be dogmatized by the Script.

You see it and you know, you don't want it.

Thanks for the intro, great to have ya here.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...