The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Every day i will update my daily route.

Anything related to matters of the mind

Albert KOUADJA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 13, 2022
Day 18
Hello everybody.
Back home, I met an imprevu.
That's why I was too absent on the forum. What I have not yet solved and I am driven.
It's my laptop that is spoiled and without it I can not do much because with the consumption of data (internet) is very low.
The use of internet package of 100F CFA on my mobile is equivalent to 500FCFA.
That said, the PC consumes much more and this consumption I can not afford at the moment.

If you remember in my previous one I said I was going to make a loan to put my business online.
After taking information on the different possibilities of reimbursement I declined again this idea. And the fact that I haven't yet forgotten how I paid off my student debt. I don't want to go into debt anymore. I'd rather save myself.
Except that my mobile is spoiled I was certain that in November I would have already gathered the desired summation.
But it doesn't matter because whatever happens, I will do everything with this amount. Maybe it is the date that was set that will not be respected.

And I'm going to need money to establish excellent marketing through influencers on the most popular sites and other means.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Albert KOUADJA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 13, 2022
Day 19.
I am simply grateful to be alive. Happy and blessed New Year to everyone.

Albert KOUADJA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 13, 2022
Day20

I want to thank all the users of this forum in general, and especially the founder MJ DeMarco. Thanks to you, I've come to understand that anything is possible. It's just a matter of finding people who share your vision.

My next steps are as follows:
1. Implement an unparalleled marketing strategy to promote my business. This involves collaborating with influencers on YouTube, Facebook, and other popular sites we all know.
2. Monetization: Adding Google ads and a payment method to bill professional sellers who want to promote their brands.

If anyone has an idea that could help me move my project forward, I'd be delighted to consider it. In the meantime, here's the link to my website: baybayface.com

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.